1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

4.0 Hotfix Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 20 Oct 2018.

1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

and now sometimes I lose hp even when I have the respawn shield ,I have only seen (-1 HP)

super_sonic181 likes this.
  2. LGV Michael e

LGV Michael e New Member

Sorry I have stille low resolution problem
    In my AppStore the version is the new hot fix version, but I still have resolution problems
    Please fix the hot fix

3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

The crit chance of 10% sounds about right, it never was high. The talents from the tree boosted the healing on the crit, not the actual chance for the crit.

I Am A Beginner and Mimmel like this.
  4. lbkwok513

lbkwok513 New Member

No, speeder's wheels are not spinning.
    please fix it. it looks so weird!!!!!!! i love the detail of this game. Thanks!

5. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Snoiper still no nerf.
    Plox fix.

Nice update though! I enjoy playing on Half Resolution so I’m happy this update came out super fast!

Edit: Problem is still there! :eek:

AC765D9C-5935-4920-803B-176E1AF78DCC.png

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Same here, I installed the update, restarted everything, and still get zoomed in.
    C2135408-2B44-4201-B881-A63F0F338101.png

iPhone SE, iOS 12.0.1

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Still no word on Android 7.0 compatibility?

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  8. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Yeah seen that too...

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  9. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Discord link works and everything else should be updated as described in the Hotfix now :)

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  10. Baselx

Baselx New Member

Cool but
    What about the lagging???

11. LGV Michael e

LGV Michael e New Member

image.png image.png
    Still problem with resolution
    What are I'm doing wrong ?

12. Geo Capt Tbag tactical

Geo Capt Tbag tactical New Member

Nice

13. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I wonder if the Devs could fix the lagging and the glitching or is it down to Android and our devices which are the problem. I know people with older devices who have no problem, so what causes it? Internet and Wifi are as always stable at 95 to 105.

I wish I knew where the problem came from.....

Regards,
    Flint

d_p air likes this.
  14. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

No one seems to care... I guess we just have to live with it or find a new game

Jamel H. and Blitz like this.
  15. sunkyagain

sunkyagain New Member

Love the update, except 1 thing. How can it cost as much sugar to lvl up a weapon as it did to train a crew member and take as long but somehow you only get 1/4 the captain xp.. It's going to be impossible to go anywhere now. Getting to lvl 40 from 38 is going to take 2 months

16. Andrés~

Andrés~ New Member

Still unable to play. Install the hot up date. Re installed the game like 4 times on my IOS 12.0.1 and cant play on iphone neither mini ipad, resolution problem still persists.
    2 days lost already, probably mi Guild already kick me.

Djradnad likes this.
  17. d_p air

d_p air Member

I have the same issue, it feels like after update my phone can't handle the game and it is lagging. But there are players with older devices and weaker phones, who don't have this problem

18. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Any issues related to lag are not related to the update and the game is not causing it.
    We have discussed this numerous times - and the specific issue why some players have lag (it is only a fraction) is down to their internet connection. Developers can not help you there.
    You can of course ask here in the forum some tech savvy peeps (we have lots of them! :) ) who can explain to you what you could try to get a better connection.
    Feel free to open a separate thread on that question!

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  19. Friscomachine

Friscomachine New Member

sorry but the lagging problem is not due to internet connection, i have checked and optimezed here already. for me it "feels" like a memory problem. what happens always for me in the event in midfight is e.g. following: i head immediately to my teams capture zone, assuming a speeder, when in unfriends team, heads there i release a torpedo asap, i.e free sight. either i accidentally hit him and see the speeder suddenly appearing out of nothing or i see him latest when i am in the zone too, the speeder jumping in its positions as if it were lagging....

what also hints to a memory problem is the fact that the app now crashes after a certain time, in the previous versions altogether i counted max. 5 crashes so far, but this version crashes after playing a while or after wathcing the adds or after a match finishes. now e.g. it shows me a after match screen with a 0-0 (although i lost 1-2) victory with a subtitle 'MT_COMBAT_RESULT_DOMINATION'. looks for me like a constant from the source code. the funny thing is there a re absolutely no buttons on the screen, so the app has to be closed... the reward shows 0 gold, 0 sugar, 0 pearls. screenshot can be provided.

wayward pains, not midfight

Last edited: 21 Oct 2018
    Gilligans Island and Djradnad like this.
  20. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hi Grim,

Thanks for your reply. It could well be that the latest updates made the game heavier so to speak. But I can assure you my internet is fine, 5Ghz and stable a around 95 ping. And the problem only occured after the agility update.

So, then it can be Android 6.01 or my device. And I already opened a thread about the lagging, nobody did have an answer. So, I am sure it has no changed.

Have a nice day!

Regard,
    Flint