1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

4.0 Known issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 18 Oct 2018.

1. ~Admiral Miruna~

~Admiral Miruna~ New Member

Good morning.

I have a problem.
    received_1006201616229534.jpeg received_383412018864359.jpeg received_2600185966659921.jpeg
    I am a user of an iPad mini 3 with iOs 12.0.1, I have tried to play after the update, but it has not been possible. The game gets stuck on the loading screen and closes. I tried to fix it by reinstalling the game and cleaning the cache memory, but it did not work. So I decided to restore my device and that worked, I was able to play the tutorial and get out and enter the game without problems, but when I synchronized my account data through Facebook, the game crashed and closed on the loading screen again. I played the tutorial in high resolution, but the configuration of my account is setting to play in low resolution and I can't change it.

Then I tried to play on an android device and the game worked fine during the tutorial, but once again when I synchronized the account data the same problem was presented, the game crash and closes on the loading screen.

If both devices can run the game, I wonder if there is a problem with my account.

I hope you can help me.

2. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Another issue: daily quest of low lvl ship apear after update (which is really hard to do, since I dont have its items and refresh is not always helpful)

3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

I will post an official update today or tomorrow - but we're on it :)

4. ~Admiral Miruna~

Thank you!

5. BoatBlaster

BoatBlaster Member

Still have this visual issue and very hard in battle when both teams have black health bar. I did all of clear cache, data, uninstalled and installed BB.

[​IMG]

6. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

most settings are saved in your device ,and "low resolution is one of them, so re-installing the game will always turn off "low resolution"

7. Crybto

Crybto New Member

Not always,
    My settings were same after reinstalling game.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  8. Huxxley

Huxxley New Member

Worked. I can play again!

9. Crybto

Crybto New Member

i reinstalled game but still have this lagging issue, not smooth as before update. maybe little got help.

10. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I've noticed this too. My damage has seen a very nice increase but healing remains unchanged, further widening the already large gap between damage to healing.

This is as per design. When you look to evolve an item, it will look for an unevolved duplicate item from your inventory (1st) and ship equipment (2nd). As you have 2 bolts not yet evolved, the game will use one to evolve the other.

11. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    today after starting a match game got struked at loading screen.i had to close the game and reopen it.sure bug after update

12. ~Admiral Miruna~

Android? I had the same problem this morning after the update.

●H€ll-Blad€● likes this.
  13. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Is Battle Bay just becoming too big for some devices I wonder, not only the file size, but also the computing power it asks from our devices. The last two updates the glitchyness becomes worse.

I have Android 6.01 and thanks to Samsung I cannot update it anymore, so is this version less suitable for BB now?

But if, a BIG if, I was to buy a new device. Then within a year, I will have the same problen probably. Most new tablets still have Android 7, only a few Android 8, but they are already past mk 9. Companies rather want you to buy a new one every year or two years, then that they make sure you can update it.

Regards,
    Flint

14. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

A lot hasb
    The update is running better with 6.0 on my old device than it was with 7.0 on my new device. Old device also has much less available RAM than my new one does.

The way Android releases it's OS is very strange. They release the current version on their new Google devices and send the same version to other phone/tablet companies who make tweaks to the OS then release it on their devices when they want to. Most will only release it on their new devices to make people buy them as you described and then only later release it to their old devices.

Flint likes this.
  15. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Samsung stopped giving Android updates after 1,5 years after the release of the Samsung Tab S. Last time I have bought a Samsung. Because the device is good enough to run Android 7 or 8, but they just don't want to give a decent support.

Regards,
    Flint

16. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

It's just a marketing strategy which sucks but what can we do lol.
    I got a Samsung On5 last year and it came with Android 6.0, it was having issues so this year I got an Alcatel A30 and it had Android 7.0 on it.
    Samsung is probably pushing the Galaxy line so they only include the best OS with that phone and everything else gets the shaft

17. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Before update I had an MK7 speeder, and the other 4 boats were Mk6s. With the update I got a level 50 Speeder and Defender, Enforcer and Fixer at level 47. This is right, I suppose. However, my shooter is at level 38. I just don't understand.

18. ~Admiral Miruna~

I've tried everything and nothing works.

19. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

Million dollar game doesn't work on my $80 phone, plz fix. :p

But seriously, 5 minute load time, then I waited on this screen for 7 minutes before I ran out of patience lol.
    Screenshot_20181019-214512.png
    I'll put my phone specs and Bay version here too though it seems pretty universal
    Screenshot_20181019-214554.png Screenshot_20181019-214647.png
    P.S. Don't kill yourselves team, make sure to eat and sleep at least once a week. ;)

20. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/excessive-loading-times-post-4-0.22692/
    Same for me, I made a thread about it.
    I'm pretty sure it's an issue with Android 7.0