1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy manipulation spoils the fun for most

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by kylek33, 7 Apr 2017.

1. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

make a screenshot right after a battle.

2. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Where's the post where it shows PrincessLizzie got banned? :D

manueliz30 likes this.
  3. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

yeah but they need to incorporate that and they also need to allow players to friend people they just played with

4. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Seems like you guys aren't reading the thread! Click here to read my TLDR if you're lazy. It's both, when you drop, you gain, when you get to low infamy, you gain. It's gain everything except for infamy. And no, I don't agree that this is normal or acceptable in any way, and that I think the developer/Rovio needs to fix this issue fast, as it's becoming way more rampant and can ruin the experience of the game. Even players at higher infamy are doing it.

She deleted it, as she admits that she dropped from 3k to 1k. Thankfully, I quoted her, so that message still exists back in Page 12 of this thread.

Last edited: 21 Jun 2017
    Kalbs likes this.
  5. manueliz30

manueliz30 Member

:p:p:p:p:p:p

6. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Pretty hilarious to see an influx of players posting threads and their excuses about how they dropped infamy (because of ... ) and then now begging to be be re-instated.

Like I said earlier, fix the system or at least post what methods Rovio is going to be using to prevent blatant seal clubbing. Banning players is not the solution.

7. cgr3asy

cgr3asy Member

TLDR:
    The point of infamy manipulation is....by using less time per game by sheer volume. If you're a VIP you get 1 Pearl regardless of a loss. You still get resources regardless (both gold and sugar as long as you deal damage), but because he suicided and died in 10 -15secs. (this works without VIP too, just less pearls and can't watch videos). Player will press the 'X' right after he dies, then he can start another game and do it again. Yes, you do get the resources even when you press the 'X'. Whereas you're still battling that same game for another 2- 5 minutes, he's done 6-10 games already and guaranteed 6-10+ pearls. Compared to you 1-3? If the team somehow wins without him several minutes later, he gets more gold/sugar as it catches up to him, and won't care if he won or loss(because he's forgotten about that game and done so many ahead of you).

Once he's down to an easy infamy, he can get 3 stars easy and more resources.

(added elaboration) Once in target easy infamy, it's 30sec-1min per game victories as he overpowers the low infamy players (disparity of natural infamy of more than 1500). Then what makes it worst is that league rewards/bonuses are the same, let's say he came from Master I or ACE 3, that's 100-110% rewards even if he's sitting at 500 infamy. It takes 2 full weeks for the season to end, and it takes less than 5 hours to drop about 1500+ infamy (you only need to lose 63 games). As well, It takes 2 seasons to update and drop your league. So he has a lot of time to make back that ground.

The increased games played = increased resources = increased stars = more items = faster progress. There's nothing to lose except for maybe reputation, respect and of course, infamy(but it's easy to gain it back again).
    [/QUOTE]
    im
    droppping is normal the developers are gonna do something about it, all the developers really need to do is incorporate more ways to acquire resources and a high percentage of people wont drop any more. and it isnt possible to drop 1500 infamy in five hours,

8. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Yes it is.. have you tried it?

9. KypBA

KypBA New Member

Developers can't fix matchmaking, motivation for height levels players but can implement ban system! Not enough brains? Idiots!
    Dropping isn't cheat! It is fun and hard to do.
    And don't be so serious and stupid! This game has 7+! This game for children! If you cry about dropping - you a sick, very very sick!

10. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    im

droppping is normal the developers are gonna do something about it, all the developers really need to do is incorporate more ways to acquire resources and a high percentage of people wont drop any more. and it isnt possible to drop 1500 infamy in five hours,[/QUOTE]
    Lol it def is

11. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I'm pretty sure they just want players to buy mad pearls to try to get better weapons and ships to win battles and gain infamy instead of actually fixing. That's what greed does ruins games

12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Manipulator spotted
    Screenshot_2017-06-23-23-27-25.png
    Mk5 speeder in the 800s going afk is not normal in any case, but after I died...
    Screenshot_2017-06-23-23-30-05.png Yeah. This. Find this person please @Mikka @Bennuator or any admin. Maybe the software won't believe me give the person fired shots, but they were all made to deliberately miss. Screenshot_2017-06-23-23-31-48.png
    Do something soon, or the person may go below 500.
    Clear case. Look at the league tab.

13. DrO_oid

DrO_oid New Member

Make it impossible to fall more than 1-2 rank during the season
    Or (even better) set the selection of players no lower than the current rank of the season - 1

14. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

or even better. DNF on the Season scoreboard if you lower yourself too much under the threshold.

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Screenshot_2017-06-24-14-32-54.png
    I dont care if it isnt manipulation, but it is downright rude to your teammates to fleet up with someone waaaaaaaay below your infamy and ship level. Plus, what is a blue rim(forgot the league name?) doing at 189 infamy? Ya, sounds like manipulation to me...

16. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

I'll just leave this here.

[​IMG]
    At it again after being temp banned.

17. manueliz30

manueliz30 Member

Never came back

18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

What do you mean never came back? You're logged in right now and chatting perfectly fine. *shrugs*

[​IMG]
    I know what you're trying to confirm. That what you're doing isn't "wrong" or "bannable" right?

19. bossnasti

bossnasti New Member

Screenshot_20170625-091103.png Screenshot_20170625-091109.png
    Here's some serious infamy manipulation around the 2300+ infamy. Individual basically starting from infamy scratch.

20. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

THAT..
    Is Seal Clubbing..