1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing 3.2 Hotfix Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 6 Sep 2018.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

my request acepted and changed turrent 60 for defender..
    now its 50/60
    tnx for devs..

Last edited: 14 Sep 2018
    *JAWS* likes this.
  2. Banzai

Banzai New Member

Not sure what happened to the algorithms with the latest release, but It’s like they are ignoring hit points and only look8ng at gear score. We had 3K, 2-4K and 2-6K against all 6K plus a fixer, plus a defender at 11K. How is this a fair match?

3. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

I observed one thing..most of the hits not taking, some of them passing trough the ship..
    i think devs should check once...
    missiles are mostly missing a lot hitting just below 50, where the dmg is 5 x 405/missile
    carronades missing a lot for exact distance of 12+ distance with perks
    aims also too confusing. not moving according the distance..its moving according to order.(where 1 is near 2 is far away and 3 is near, then its not moving from 1 and 3, its moving to 1 and 2 and then 3..

4. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

Speeder should have higher ship agility than the all ship (+10/+20) and less turret agility than enforce as per its role (-20/-10),

Enforce should have less ship agility than the Speeder (-20/-10) and high turret agility than all ship as per its role (+10/+20),

Fixer should have high turret agility than speeder ship because they have always less chance to catch speeder make damage by fixer and mostly easy kill by speeder due to high agility and high turret agility. (+10/+20)

best advice to give adjustment bar so player take from that so who want to set as per game play they set.

I am playing since August 2016 and still continue with all ship play, and i think its good if you think about my suggestion that will give more fair battle.
    Regard and Thanks Lots Rovio Team making wonderful game.

Last edited: 20 Sep 2018
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

According to the devs, having a ship agility higher than the turret agility made it so that it was very difficult to aim and maintain aim.

6. =BroHiLL=

=BroHiLL= New Member

I noticed that my aiming stops short of the enemy ship causing me to miss my shot where b4 the Hotfix I landed more shots than I have ever landed b4 since playing. Which honestly was especially nice considering I still strive for nightmare and my “nightmare” is i can’t get there yet but have loads of fun trying lol. Anyway I don’t know if I’m the only one who is seeing the change just curious thanks Sink Ships Grim

7. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

But as per role they need to specification, now not much deference between enforce and speeder both can play any ship.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Controls like a unicycle

Controls like a unicycle New Member

I am one in limbo this destroyed my Fixer I was fine with the barge like handling because I could actually lead with my turret and hit a speeder with my rail gun now between this unicycle on ice handling and crazy amounts of turret speed that makes any gun about worthless so can't even use my fix ray PLEASE ADD ADJUSTABLE AGILITY SLIDERS.

ankur19900991 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  9. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

adjustment is best option so player set as per they want, really good idea

10. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

Speeder should have higher ship agility than the all ship (+10/+20) and less turret agility than enforce as per its role (-20/-10),

Enforce should have less ship agility than the Speeder (-20/-10) and high turret agility than all ship as per its role (+10/+20),

Fixer should have high turret agility than speeder ship because they have always less chance to catch speeder make damage by fixer and mostly easy kill by speeder due to high agility and high turret agility. (+10/+20)

Best advice to give adjustment bar for both agility so player adjust as from that assign limit so who want to set as per game play they set. so no buddy complain and play good.

I am playing since August 2016 and still continue with all ship play, and i think its good if you think about my suggestion that will give more fair battle.
    Regard and Thanks Lots Rovio Team making wonderful game.

Last edited: 22 Sep 2018
    Napolike1926 likes this.
  11. Prime Lightning

Prime Lightning Member

12. BrubbridiMessina

BrubbridiMessina New Member

In my opinion you are only worsening the game with the latest update that you are ruining, but the main problem that you do not want or can not solve it, 10 SCONFIGGI CONSECUTIVE MODESTI AVERSIARI THAT BECOME INVINCIBLE AND BRAVISSIMI ALWAYS HAVING THE HELP OF THE FIXER, TO ME ALWAYS TEAMS OF IDIOTS, LOST ABOUT 1100 OF NOTORIETY, I HAVE A MK7 ALMOST OF AT LEAST 50 LEVEL AND I FIND A LITTLE MORE THAN 2,100. THIS IS A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED, YOU MUST NOT PUT THE FRIENDS AGAINST THE ENEMY, BUT INVOLVED THE IDIOTS, ALWAYS KNOW THE SECONDS. SOLVING THIS PROBLEM, LEAVING THAT THE GATLIN IS NOT IMPORTANT AND SHARE THE AGILITY OF SHIPS AS ITS FIRST INCLUDED THE REVERSAL, SO THAT THIS GAME BECAME AS AN AUTHOR CONCORDER.

Last edited by a moderator: 23 Sep 2018
  13. CoppiKAT

CoppiKAT New Member

Roll back 3.2 and just add autopilot for the beginners FFS!
    This game is ruined, and if you Think you Can tweak your Way out of it; forget it. We spent countless hours and lots of $$$ to slowly train our skills and build our ships. Rovio- this so called update was a dick move!!!!

This Is Me, Jowiee and Napolike1926 like this.
  14. Collen Rowe

Collen Rowe New Member

[QUOTE="The Grim Repair, post:

@The Grim Repair how is infamy gain and deduction calculated.
    I never gain more that 26 but i just lost 31. And sometimes i only gain 18. So how is it calculated

Attached Files:

15. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

It could be like 80-80 speeda 90-70 enfo.
    (Numbers are casual)
    Anyway i reached nightmare with old stats and full rare set and just big torpedo t5 epic. Just practice and be patient.

16. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    It is based on which team is stronger in the matchup (stronger team gains less)