1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Some things that might "Wow" you :-)

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Joey who, 12 Sep 2018.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

A Duct Tape can reach a cooldown of 7.0s (Originally 20.0s)

A Repair Bolt can reach a cooldown of 6.7s (Originally 15.0s)

A Railgun can reach a cooldown of 16.4s (Originally 22.2s)

A Fire Bomb can reach a cooldown of 10.3s (Originally 15.6s)

A T5 leg Grenade can deal up to 4300 dmg in 1 shot (Holy shit)

Also I'm bored

2. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

well that didn't wow me:D;)

3. Joey who

:( lol

4. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

I know about Firebomb and Railgun but what about the duct tape,repair bolt and t5 leggy grenade?Are these true or not?
    Just asking.

Kurd1stan. and PastelPiku like this.
  5. Joey who

Well of course, that's why I put them in my post lol

PastelPiku likes this.
  6. Joey who

To be more specific. A T5 leg grenade with a leg damage grenade perk will do around 1950 dmg. With +10%/-10% in your favor that is around 2150 dmg and a crit with full training will double that. Making it 4300 dmg.

A tape with full training, 3 cooldown perks and 1 legendary cooldown event perk will reach a cooldown of 7.0s or if you don't have an event perk you can do 4 cooldown perks to reach 7.8s.

Same concept as the tape for the other healing items.

7. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

This is the exact reason why grenade should be nerfed. Not by decreasing the damage, but by lowering their crit percentage to around 40-30 %. No weapon should have a higher crit chance than sniper.

8. Joey who

It it definitely OP. But I don't want to get into drama with people who use it lol

9. Mad_Bulls_007

It's not about what other people would think. It's about balancing the weapons.

Right now, there are weapons which or OP or even some combo's which are highly unbalanced. For ex: Frost combo is useless compared to fire combo where every freaking cannon gets the benefit.

Wow, this is completely off topic and there's nothing wow to it. Lol, sorry.

10. Joey who

True lol

PastelPiku likes this.
  11. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Grenade is powerful when used well but it's not OP lol

12. Joey who

You haven't seen people running 2 or 3 max epic nades on their enforcers or speeders doing 60k dmg with 2 epic nades then. Anyways... Not going to get into that. If someone wants to discuss nade they can make a post about it

13. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

and if I suck at using my ExC this doesn't mean it need a buff;) :p.

14. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

If an enforcer or speeder carries all grenade then they are having some disadvantage as well as they will need to be pretty close to targets. If still they can manage it oh well they deserve to do that much dmg then.

Ok, Maybe higher level grenades need some tweaks in critical hit percentage. But imo there are other weapons that need more notice than grenades do. Flare cannon combo, missiles, firebomb, even mines.

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

30-40%? Nope. Don't touch crit chance. Do something to burn damage if you want. There's nothing wrong with a wep having a better crit chance than snipe. Snipes are so easy to land, while 'nades are so hard! Plus, the burn numbers decrease the farther you are from the center. It is what makes grenade balanced imho.

The burn ticks are pretty damn OP tho. Nerf those and it'll all be good. I say this as a 'nade user myself.

PastelPiku and Reorge like this.
  16. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

wow

PastelPiku likes this.
  17. Mad_Bulls_007

U know grenade can have a range of 20.6 with all trainings and with the legendary perk. To think of it, it is not that short.

Just mentioned because ur constantly saying it has short range. But the truth is after the introduction of it's leg perk it is not that short.

PastelPiku and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

The fastest blast cannon in the game goes 30.3 units a second!
    To put that into perspective, repair bolts move at 16.5, meaning that you can take out a fixer's heal target before they can even try to heal them, even if they bolt first and are almost twice the distance you are from their target.

PastelPiku and Sidd gamer like this.
  19. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Constantly ? Lol I only said it once
    And that much range is possible with all full crew training. And with all full crew training many weapons get op and that's why I did mentioned "higher level grenades" need some tweaks in crit hit percentage but first I would like to see the balance happening for fire cannon combo or missiles or firebomb(esp because of the spams). I would go deep in details bout other weapons but nah i dont wanna waste my time on it. Honestly I'ld not even involve myself in this debate if I didn't see comments like ""it is definitely op"" and all

20. TheAntiSnipe

Message received. Apologies.