1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide this soul please.

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by L_u_c_i, 12 Sep 2018.

1. L_u_c_i

L_u_c_i New Member

Can anyone put in a guide video or something on how a master league player can defeat an ace league player, mostly the matches in special events are like that only.

That would really help.

Thank you.

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Its impossible to give blanket advice without knowing your loadout, their loadout, the map in play etc.

A few golden rules which apply to all battles:

• Dont run off solo and expect to win the battle single handedly, if you have 2-3 ships targeting you then retreat!
    • Listen to your team, see who needs help, and work together with focus fire to eliminate the enemies.
    • Only fight the battles you know you can win
    • Take out ships in order, Fixer first, then Shooter, then Speeder / Enfo, then lastly Defender.
    • Use cover to advantage, peak in and out taking potshots to light up enemies whilst remaining safe
    • Play the map to your weapon style, if you use all mortars, dont sit in a tunnel with a low ceiling
    • If you have a fixer on your team, try your best to defend it at all times
    • Keep eye on the capture circle, its easy to get caught out on some maps (wayward pains, chillzone etc)

3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    This is the most important. I've seen 10K+ hp disappear in under 3 seconds. Focus fire is key.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

#ThoseAreRookieNumbers
    I was with Banderas a few weeks ago on Subzero, we melted down a 19k or so HP mk7 defender in little more than one GCD cycle, with my flare providing an assist to no less than 3 excannons, and a volley of seconds. That was something to watch, tho. Banderas really does hit like a truck, daaaaaaaaaaamn.

PastelPiku and ShipCrusherCz like this.