1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My sincere thoughts

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by NeptuneGaming, 11 Sep 2018.

1. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

This might be in the wrong subtopic so i would appreciate it if a a dev/mvp moved it if needed
    So lets start...
    Now i personally think that bb has great potential to blow up (in the good way) with the right measures
    These are my own sincere opinions and i am not even going to mention the new update because it is irrelevant to what im going to tell here
    Now you might be tired of hearing this game everywhere but we are going to see the example of Fortnite
    This is because Fortnite is one the most played games ever created and has the success every company wants
    Now lets ask ourselves -how did that happen?
    When the game was released people thought it was a rip off of pubg
    And it has the battle royale aspect and even similar guns as pubg
    So what happened?
    Now epic games took a bold move
    They made cool skins, pickaxes, gliders and very cartoony style which no game ever had
    And of course -Building
    And you saw what was the result
    What people thought was a great failure became the biggest success modern gaming has seen
    So you can see what happens when you add creativity
    Now there is no game like battle bay out in the market
    So creativity is taken care of
    Now the only thing left is listening to players because they know what is best for the game while the aspect of money will always be there in a developers mind
    And there is belief
    YOU have to believe that by coming here on this forums YOU can make a difference
    You need to believe that with enough effort this game will become a great sucess
    Thats all i have to say for now
    Have a nice day:)

Flint, Wellendowd, XQT and 5 others like this.
  2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

100% agree with you bud :):):):)

3. NeptuneGaming

Thank you

4. NeptuneGaming

5. NeptuneGaming

wow this post is already dead

6. xxfreekillxxpro

xxfreekillxxpro New Member

I'm quite dissapointed. Calling Fortnite the biggest game. It isn't too bad, but it's not good either. It's more popular than pubg 'cos it's free and the cartoonish style attracts the very young kids. But u r right

7. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

You are right, thanks for sharing your thoughts. What happened is that after the update(s) which were so different from what everyone hoped for or expected, that they alienated themselves from a large percentage of the players. I myself am not angry, although I am disappointed. But a lot of people are angry and many have left and I think there has to be just one more hick up and even more will leave.

The Devs have no evil plans for us, as some are suggesting. They are genuinely trying to make this game better. But I think they should listen more to the players. So many ideas have been given by the players, but so little of them are being picked up by the Devs. That is why many think, why am I sharing my ideas here if they don't do anything with it anyway.

And as I said before, first fix the most prominent issues in the event matchmaking, guild rivalry, mk1s who have to fight mk4s and mk5s, etc. This will keep players in for the long term, when they get a fair battle. Not fancy new things, priority must be a fair game, reasonable prices and a Dev team which listens well. But also as players we must give the Devs the benefit of the doubt, not start swearing right away if we don't like something right away.

Battle Bay and the Devs do have the potential to rise above these challenges, but first there must be the will to do so and rebuild the trust between them and the player base, which has now tainted lately. If people think they are being taken seriously, they will be much more positive and tell many others about how great this game is and how good the relationships is with the developers. But the opposite is also true, if they players aren't happy, they will also tell others not to bother or they don't tell about this game at all.

I had a business before I became sick, so I know a little of how these things work. I also sell photographic equipment for charity and have many happy customers(many hundreds). Just because my ground rule is 'treat others the way you wanted to be treated yourself'. (which does not make me perfect, but I am trying to do the best I can)

Just my thoughts!

(can I ever give a short answer......sigh)

Regards,
    Flint

Last edited: 18 Sep 2018
    NeptuneGaming likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Difficult problems deserve long, well-thought-out answers.

Also, from what I've heard, the devs have a non-disclosure agreement that they've signed. Maybe this is why they don't communicate?

Well, one thing we can take heart at is the fact that they've started improving on outreach. The peek-a-vision clips on FB are a great start. They should do that sort of thing more often imho.

NeptuneGaming and Flint like this.
  9. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hey Buddy!

Thanks for your reply. I know they cannot share everything with us. But maybe they can make a list every week or month about the things they are working(the things they are allowed to share) on or ideas from us which they like or anything like that? Or maybe give us a heads up, we are thinking of this idea, what are your thoughts?

Regads,
    Flint

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

They should actually run a podcast like they do with the Toobers, but run it on their own channel. They need to show, "Hey! We're going to really get involved in the YouTube scene in Battle Bay, and we're going to play for you guys LIVE while answering your questions!" Doesn't really matter if they do it for one hour a MONTH. But it's one thing they should do imo.

ShipCrusherCz and Flint like this.
  11. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Good idea!

12. NeptuneGaming

yes this is it
    all other big gaming companies have this feature
    bb just sends a big message of ''we dont care'' which has to be removed
    we players need to know that they atleast SEE the yt vids and forums
    the communication really lacks...

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. NeptuneGaming

tell me a bigger game right now
    there is no point denying the fact that epic games had made some amazing designs in their game which made it succesful
    bb needs that
    and btw im an og fortnite player
    the game is a lot of fun