1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Balancing 3.2 Hotfix Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 6 Sep 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oh ok lol he had me confused there:D

JoshW likes this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I wanna update my response to this update, I'm starting to love it.

JoshW and xArrogance like this.
  3. Will-o-the-Wisp

Will-o-the-Wisp Member

Yes, I am with you, I would like to gives the devs their due. At first I did not enjoy it because it caused me to drastically alter my playstyle, but now it’s fun. A different beast.

4. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

I still don't understand why y'all didnot adjust enforcer's agility ?

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. PastelPiku

Security
    Enfo is supposed to be the natural enemy of the speeder, which requires high agility to counter well. Personally, I love the enforcers high agility. What I think could use some adjustment is speeders, specifically their speed. Now that everyone's turrets turn super fast and 10% of the water in the bay was replaced with gear lubricant, I think they could use a max speed buff to give them a bit more edge.

6. TheAntiSnipe

I'm literally ditching my main enfo style lol I find binitro OB enfo so much cooler in TDM!

PastelPiku likes this.
  7. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

This is definitely going to be necessary. When playing speeder with maxed out turbo and using a T5 Rare Overboost, I can no longer outrun an enemy shooters turret. Great for shooters or defenders.
    The days of a speeder being able to get behind the enemy and distract by turning around their turrets are basically done.
    Once the event is over I am going to try some new speeder play styles to see if speeder can still be viable at 3000+ infamy, where a single mistake means instant death. I am going to try running a overboost/double tesla bolt setup(I was blessed with two legendary bolts that sit in my inventory).
    I didn't play a single battle on Saturday(I think this may have been the first time I never logged a battle in a day). It was a little bit refreshing after 15 months of 20 to 50 battles per day.

8. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Not really, Enforcers were always able to counter speeders well. But I agree speeders definitely need that kind of buff

9. PastelPiku

Security
    I agree, which is why I think their agility is fine. I'm saying that speed buff would help speeders without taking away from enfo. Their turrets should stay quick so they can still counter speeders as they did before, but giving speeders a better chance against other classes.

10. TheAntiSnipe

Antispeeder capability is too high these days. I can't even fight in TDM with a binitro setup.

Or even TS for that matter

PastelPiku likes this.
  11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I feel like Speeder is now just an Enforcer with a DPS problem. If you’re going to be entirely dependent on TS and burning people down with Flare from a distance, then you might as well play Enforcer. I’ve started using my Enforcer more now, even in ranked.

I honestly didn’t think my gear was up to par yet, but even with Rare Items and t3 Epics, it feels so much easier than my Speeder.
    8A591D18-668A-4B4C-80A9-674F9970419A.png

I actually feel like part of the team, instead of just a low mk ship, trying to keep his head down, and wait for a carry (which is generally how I feel in the Speeder).

12. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

So you created a Gun without thinking how it would work on the game itself and not even trial testing it, then when everyone told you that it was too small a damage to overcome defense points you increased dmg 30% AND NEGATED ON THE WHOLE the defense points perks and the only advantage the Defender has, creating a Defender Killer weapon.
    So I ask why not delete the defender and defense perks from the game as a whole.
    That would be fairer to all defender users who try to play the game.
    You go from blunder to blunder without thinking.
    Balance Defender now or just remove it from the game.

13. JediKnight1968

They should think and test changes before making them. Their fix just put another nail in the coffin of defenders.

14. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That’s like their signature move (not even joking).

We tell them 6 is less than 8, so they fix it by adding 2 to 6 and then also subtracting 2 from 8. That’s Rovio balancing 101.

15. Yoga

Yoga New Member

Its weird if gattling the only weapon that ignore defense then people with other weapon such as caronade will start asking why carro not igbore defense too. I gave suggestion that u add efect or skill that gattling shot will reduce defense if fire consecutive or within 1sec or less. Each shot less def 25% than normal def or something like that so it will make nore sense like its special skill of gattling than its now. Gattling will ignore defense. Seem not well planned

16. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

Im lag as hell when getting gatlin hit

17. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I don't see 10% faster projectile speed mentioned here.

18. PepeButtCrack

PepeButtCrack Member

Dammit, I miss the agility on my speeder. Now I feel it ultra hard to move. Dammit!

19. JediKnight1968

Given the propensity of the devs to further mess things up instead of fixing them I have gave my farewells to my guild members and told them I will monitor if changes are to be made to make defender playable again for a little while.
    If not I'll just appoint a new captain and delete the game. No fuss no muss just bye-bye. Back to playing CandyCrush and silly bubble games.

20. Alliswell92

Alliswell92 New Member

When would the update hits play store???