1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

lol stop.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kurd1stan., 6 Sep 2018.

1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

first :stop changing ship's place , how many times you did that before ? that is annoying and unnecessary at all .

second : whenever you add new settings don't change our settings ,just add a red number (similar when we have unclaimed day, achievement...), it takes time to know our settings are changed if we didn't visit the forum ,and personally I don't remember what was off/on in the control section before the update and now after you changed it ,I have changed many times to fix it ,

third : Gatling gun , simply you can't make it ignore defense points .

fourth : I have no problems playing with max agility ,but it will require new balancing ,and reducing shooters,defenders and speeders agility is a very bad balance ,

we all know that enforcers are OP and need a nerf ,but instead you gave it the highest agility ,what?
    I know it already had the highest capacity but this doesn't mean it wasn't too much ,enforcers have reverse speed so they can easily play with your aiming ,and especially in close combat ,they can go backward and forward so you can't reach them but they can easily shoot with their high agility ,that is a good thing +a good thing =|= Balance .

Last edited: 6 Sep 2018
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Minor inconvenience, but I agree. No need to change ships around.

A message in-game seems like a necessity when game mechanics are changed.

Yes you can. Even with doing full damage, Gatling Gun is awful. It does about the same damage as a Blast Cannon. But you can shoot 3 Blast cannons in the time you can shoot 1 Gatling gun and 1 other gun. So Gatling Gun is currently half as good (if not worse) than Blast Cannon.

Based on what? You need meat for this argument.

ShipCrusherCz and Nicolas like this.
  3. Kurd1stan.

it deals more damage than Blast cannon, ,and they have same CD (counting from the first shot )you might not think it has a higher CD(counting from the first shot) ,but I share I think and you share what you think ;),

because 70° and 50° is too low compared to 120° , that is too much ,based on next week threads :rolleyes:.

Last edited: 6 Sep 2018
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

How about the fact that 120 degrees are damn near impossible to even come close to controlling?

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

:/ come on now

6. Kurd1stan.

it is hard to control ,but it is still better than 70°(at least for me)

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Okay, okay, I admit I can control the agility of the enfo. But you have to agree it's scary till you get used to it;)

8. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Gatling Gun is still useless.
    I was expecting this since they announced that they will add a new weapon to the game.
    This gun might be helpful for newbies.
    I totally disagree with "Ignore Defense" ability. There are many other ways to improve it.
    Im 100% sure that ppl won't use this gun in ranked games, and specially in nml (At least the ppl who care about their infamy).

Im currently working on a thread addressing Gatling Gun, and how to make it popular in high leagues.

Last edited: 8 Sep 2018
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    When I play enforcer I find the turret speed really hard to control.

ShipCrusherCz and Nicolas like this.
  10. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

idk I didn't see any enfo dancing in a straight line since 3.2 was released. Everyone can zigzag, and they can dance in circles now. :confused:
    ppl are getting used to this agility, and we're expecting more positive feedback by the next week.
    Imagine: Mk7 enforcer with full agility running in zigzags, and he is lagging.
    GoodLuck!

11. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

No not u i mean't the agility thread takeover thing