1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New "up"date: Cast Your Vote.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ekans_Hissy, 5 Sep 2018.

?

What is our attitude towards the new update?

Poll closed 12 Sep 2018.
  1. I love it!

14.3%
  2. It's okay, I can get used to it.

20.2%
  3. Total garbage, I am refusing to play.

40.5%
  4. I would love if we could customize agility

42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Let's show Rovio how much of us really like the new update.

2. Lando

Lando New Member

New update is not good, why force this zippity doo da agility on everyone, needs to be a patch where you can dial in the agility/turret speed you want

HumpD 414, AimaACE, Ænima and 2 others like this.
  3. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Problem with the polls like these are that they are incredibly biased as people who are upset are most likely to come here and vote to show their frustration.

BBayer, Ash KOT and AimaACE like this.
  4. Based_Carpen

Based_Carpen New Member

All you have to do is spend 2 minutes in chill zone chat and you can tell its almost universally hated

5. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

too much agility..unable to control ship..even if we control, its not moving suddenly instead rotating in the same place...

6. KillerArcher96

KillerArcher96 New Member

The first time I fire up a battle after this update, I felt like I was playing a different game.. IMO Battle Bay used to be unique as unlike any other brainless run&gun shooters, it's slower-paced and emphasize heavily on tactics, skills & coordination (I prefer it to stay this way). After this update I immediately feel that I've lost some of my instinct on controlling the ship and placing a well-timed shot. The change of pacing could really make a lot of difference, and IMO this is the biggest change ever since I first played BB. But I guess we just have to adapt&adopt and to deal with it.. as I think it's highly unlikely Rovio will make a u-turn on this..

7. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

I love it but make it adjustable for all the haters that can't adjust. I'll keep mine wide open thank you!

Turkett

Topgun...., EyeOfDoom and Ekans_Hissy like this.
  8. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Keep the votes coming everyone :)

Topgun.... likes this.
  9. CoppiKAT

CoppiKAT New Member

I thought that was the idea with polls?

HumpD 414 and Ekans_Hissy like this.
  10. luckypanzar

luckypanzar New Member

This new agility feature was initially shown up in special game match. I gave up after few games because the crazy agility gave me motion sickness. I stick with normal battle until now. The 3.2 update puts so called "IMPROVED AGILITY" in normal battle. I have no idea how to reset the agility back. Too bad, I have to stop playing.

11. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Posting to make sure this poll remains relevant :)

12. CoppiKAT

CoppiKAT New Member

Still relevant; My thing was cannons. After god knows how Many hours of playing, i was getting damn good at hitting moving targets- everything was in the tip of my fingers, and the reason i loved this game. Yes it was hard in the beginning, but you could keep progressing. Same reason Angry birds were so popular BTW. I want Rovio to U-turn on this, or my money back....

13. AndyWYo

AndyWYo New Member

If there is no change to the high agility, i wont play this game any longer simply because this kinda high agility makes me DIZZY, and body couldnt afford that.

14. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I can't get enough of people saying it's too hard to control, that's the smallest part of the problem lol.

15. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

So far:

55 okay with it or lovin it vs 26 that are refusing to play (or haven't played enough to love it yet)

Hmm, universal hatred, I think not.

Topgun.... likes this.
  16. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    The poll is horribly skewed. I would vote for disliking it but it's not at the point of me refusing to play, so I was forced to say it's "okay". A better poll would've been "On a scale of 1~5, how much do you like the update?"

HumpD 414 likes this.
  17. luckypanzar

luckypanzar New Member

I have not played a single battle since yesterday. Just log in to collect rewards. I am wondering if the new agility is good for player using joystick. But I don't have joystick to try it out. Anyone?

Ekans_Hissy likes this.