1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

2 bugs.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kurd1stan., 5 Sep 2018.

1. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I saw a match that ended as 4-4 but it was written "victory" for 1 team ,idk about the other team , one player,from the winning team , was killed by a friendly shipwreck and maybe the system thought the "losing " team got only 3 kills ,or something else ,that is not my job ,
    I didn't post the replay link because the one who showed it to me didn't want to lose 24 infamy , so as I expect you won't take infamy from anyone ,but I need a device to say that "no one will lose infamy " to share it .
    now the "godlike" achievement is fixed but It is unfinished for me even though I got 2 "+15 win in a row " in the 2 Vs 2 event ,

and I have played 17502, and won 8950
    or 8496 , in my profile it is shown 8496 but in the achievement it is shown 8960 , and I believe that I have +50% win ration rather than -50% win ration .

^-^ ¥

Last edited: 6 Sep 2018
    Nicolas and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  2. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

For the first one, you probably had x2 contribution boost on.

Kurd1stan. and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    For the third thingy I think the fix meant that from now on it will be counted correctly, but past games won’t give godlike achievements anymore. Also, events don’t give that achievement now.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  4. Kurd1stan.

oh,god ,I am so embarrassed now , how the **** I forgot that :oops:.

I am really dumb .

Last edited: 5 Sep 2018
  5. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

For the Shipwreck and kills: I think that there's something wrong /unique with the case ur talking about because everything is based on numbers of alive players (nothing is based on kills in ranked games). share the replay. I promise that devs won't subtract any infamy from ur friend.
    @Kurd1stan.

For the second one, they won't count ur win streaks in previous events because it was turned off (I believe that it's still turned off in the following events). It similar to all other achievements (Ex: there wasn't any progress on weapons achievements when they were released although we did more than 50mln dmg on each weapon)

btw Gg

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  6. Kurd1stan.

really ? they were working fine for me .all the time (I guess)

GG,thanks ^-^.

7. Nicolas

I mean that there wasn't any progress although we did millions of dmg using some weapons before that update was released.
    Devs won't check everyone's log to give him some credits on completing achievements when they weren't activated/released.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  8. Nicolas

@Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. likes this.