1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Max agility Poll

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nikeej, 4 Sep 2018.

?

Do you like it?

1. Yes

19.0%
  2. No

71.9%
  3. Doesn't bother me

9.1%
  1. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

Love it. Use to using max rudder.

2. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

I swapped it in for a maxed out Band-Aid but my Sinclair is still tier 1, lol

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Agility is too high...

*Why is there no Hell No option here?*

Nikkie!, VantaBlack, kyozen and 3 others like this.
  4. nzouF

nzouF Member

I don't mind the update. Just make some agility customization for people who wants less ship agility and it will be fine.

TVNPryde likes this.
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That is an excellent solution to this problem. I had a match today where I had auto-drive on, and an enemy at 9 O'clock, the boat decided to spin 270 degrees clockwise to get to that enemy. My opinion after 3 days of the Max Agility Event still seems to hold:

What's Up Player likes this.
  6. sgtKalassar

sgtKalassar New Member

Musician
    Surely, it would be better to have 2 sliders in options & let players select how much rudder & agility they want. Just forcing everyone to have to re-learn how to control their ships is ridiculous.

7. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Personally I love it, but I can see why folks want it turned down a touch.

8. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

max agility itself doesn't bother me but with max agility it is harder to hit a target with something that has a low radius like cannons ,so players will use more mortars and that is what I hate ,I was about to leave battle bay couple of times because of mortar spamming before.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  9. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Not even being dramatic. The movement is giving me motion sickness. It's too much. Why did you guys do that??? So many complained about it on the event. Only thing im happy about is maybe I can actually get some shields and turbos I been waiting all year for. But can't because all I got was rudders and gear lubes.

10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Turn off the setting "rotate camera with ship"

11. Weeze

Weeze Well-Known Member

70+% for No is quite telling..

12. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

That's not even factoring that everyone is diverted to the announcement thread to point out their views.

BasedCarpen, ShipCrusherCz and Weeze like this.
  13. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I just changed my vote to YES. Once you have familiarize the control, the play feel better for these 3 reason:
    1. Its easier to make left/right turn on your boat
    2. Its easier to dodge torp.
    3. Faster U turn.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  14. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm not loving it. I already had max agility before the update, so I'm pretty much fully prepared to pilot my own ship, but it's lost about 50% of its value now that everyone else is also super agile. My speeder, which originally used a rudder, has had its playstyle nerfed into oblivion, everything I learned about abusing enemy blind spots and dodging their shots has gone down the drain. My favorite part of the game was basically removed, half the excitement was being one of the few with high agility and being a nuisance to those without it. Now there's no escaping the clutches of extreme turret agility, my speeder's fear of gear lubes has been imprinted on every ship on the bay. It feels so uncomfortable after months upon months of experience. What's going to happen to close range battles? How will speeders hold up? My enforcer now shows significantly better results, despite having plenty inactive talents for it, so I can just forget about my agile speeder days, but for the sake of every other speeder, buff their speed or something, give them shorter GCD when using mobility items, or nerf turret agility. Anyone else that plays speeder should be able to relate, a large portion of our strats and techniques have been rendered useless, or at least tripled their risk factor.

Miathan, ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.