1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Man I just got Bullied so hard in Chill zone because I like the update :(:(

2. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

I don't like the removal of rudder/gear lube. As a defender, I ran rudder so I could track enforcers and speeders running circles around me. With everybody at max agility, that's not possible anymore. This is yet another defender nerf.

3. Widowmakee

Widowmakee New Member

Pretty simple fix...put a slider in control options to let people adjust both agility aspects..voila

4. DirtyRickyGrimes

DirtyRickyGrimes Member

How do I turn off these awful camera updates and go back to the old way?

5. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

totally agree. if only what? 0.5% of the players used gear/rudder, it isn't a wise decision max up both agility and turret on every ship. i switched from shooter to speeder and enforcer because i wanted more agility, now i have less firepower and the shooter are more manovrable than any ship i used before.

ShipCrusherCz and lbkwok513 like this.
  6. Leuco

Leuco Active Member

Now you can still track enforcers and speeders running around you, except with a free bandage/shield equipped. How is that a nerf?

7. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

you suggested to use 4 HP Perk and now you refer to my shield with 3 duration perk? how funny. If you find enforcer overpowered, use it and not blame it.

8. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

This update removed an entire meta, agility. Why not just give everyone max speed too and remove turbo? Make everything the same, surely that won't get old quick.
    Rudder and lube needed to be combined in order to have as much value as shield or bandage, not scrapped entirely.
    This update probably finally did it for me. Seems like the game is just getting less and less dynamic and more "arcade" like for short term cheap thrills.

VantaBlack, kyozen, Catcat and 8 others like this.
  9. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

select option -> Command -> Movement -> check check the second voice (it should be something like "center the view to the ship", i'm not sure cause i have the game in italian).

10. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

When did I refer to it? .. I just explained the original statement - which was a fact

Go back and read it .. slowly

And I think everyone should use it .. I'm about to scrap everything and level up my enfo shit

11. BasedCarpen

No one was bullying you we just explained why we disagree, it's hard to communicate with older people when you are young and emotional.

12. lbkwok513

lbkwok513 New Member

Dear developers, I am extremely disappointed about this update. Not only me, but also my friends, we play speeder, defender and fixer. With the new update, speeder is hugely nerf as its ability of hit and run is lost. There is no buff on yellow items. I cannot see the strength of speeder. Skills are very important for speeder, for example: good positioning + hide behind enemies turret, however, It is so easily to be targeted now. The shooters and defender are way too strong due to the increased turret speed with higher health and no. Of weapons advantages. Fixer become more difficult to control due to the turning speed. In general, the balance between ships is distoryed.

13. Punisher

Punisher New Member

I love the new agility buff, at least for me as a fixer, I use 2 repair bolts i can now be more efficient with helping other ships in need of help, and not being an easy target, because the fixers with only 2 weapons slots and hp similar to the enforcer and with no tesla shield to use, we have no way to protect ourselves, So this agility buff make us move more quickly like an enforcers so it will at least make us last longer in the game.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Might need a slider to lower your ship agility as a quick fix .. until people get used to it.

Flint and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  15. BasedCarpen

This man. I really have no faith they are capable of fixing this game, it just gets worse. It's like they don't listen to feedback at all

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  16. Cheysbabe

Cheysbabe New Member

Manager @ Dominos
    Wondering if anyone knows where I can get the apk for this version. My phone wont download it from play store for some odd reason hasn't been able to since uprooting and flashing a nougat update. No matter the reason I'm really wanting to try this out and I can't find the apk online anywhere. Any and all help appreciated

17. Yanij

Yanij Member

Thank you so much for finally showing defender some love it's been ages since defender felt so good haha thank you devs keep up the great work

18. swordfish8844

swordfish8844 New Member

An EPIC lvl50 Gatling Gun does 0 to an mk6-mk7 defender with a pair of defense perks. Maxed RARE Gatling Gun does around 300dmg to an mk6 shooter. How is this a serious gun? :) And please add some agility adjustment options. It feels like a little kids game now and these superfast movements are actually Photosensitive epilepsy triggering.

19. Shanehzoah

Shanehzoah New Member

Max agility is to much. Very few people has max agility his rudder and lube before the patch. So why increase to max for everyone. Half of the increase or less would have been better.

Also, I think it's time to rework defense into a percentage. Now that there are two weapons that feature weaker projectiles. Tried a blue level 10. 25 damage goes to 0 damage against shooter and defender.

20. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Tanks a lot. Give it a try 3v3 fun game.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.