1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    New weapon is super fun to use, but quite weak lol. Max Epic with my training does about 80ish damage per shot before factoring in defense. That's about 40 per shot on shooters and almost nothing on most defenders. I have 46 defense on my speeder. I'll keep building mine for now but I hope it gets a buff xD

2. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I haven't played yet using the revised agility specs. But I do have a suggestion. I would include a slider for both Turret and Ship Agility in Options, to allow players to lower speed if they wish. Allow people to customize these abilities downward if they wish. This will appease everybody. Just some advice.

After playing, i definitely think sensitivity sliders for turret and ship agility is the way to go.

Last edited: 4 Sep 2018
  3. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

God Damn it! U guys made me download the game again, just to play with the Gatling Gun and also to scrap my leg rudder :D

4. Stig

Stig Member

Seriously.... You should really look at game options before complaining. It takes 2 seconds to change the controls back to normal.

And miathan is right about the gear lube. Its advantages were never better than the opportunity cost. You would have been much better off with another blue item. I'm sure they have some super fancy statistic about that

ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.
  5. Dobson

Dobson Member

Marketing Lead
    Just uncheck the option you can back up all you want!

6. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    Still struggling to download the update :(

7. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

If all ships now has max agility and turret rotation then...
    RIP speeders, no more boosting over to a shooter's blind spot, cause there's no more blind spots to boost over to, max turret rotation will track you as if it's glued to your ship! this is what I experienced from that event all ships had max agility and turret rotation,
    Speeder will get even more useless from now on, cause this is an IndirectNerf for speeders:(
    Just saying what I think will most probably become reality

8. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

I love you guys!!!! No more Rudders and gear lubes!!!!!!!

9. Aaleron

Aaleron New Member

Terrible!
    The agility needs cut in half at least, the game has become almost unplayable at this point. And the gat is more than useless.

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  10. I3LacKFuSSIoN

I3LacKFuSSIoN New Member

x
    Maxed agility? That’s it for me. RNG • I3LacK Signing off

11. F.L.A.K!

F.L.A.K! New Member

HORRIBLE. TURN OFF AGILITY.
    I AIM BY DRIVING AND I CANT USE THESE TOUCHY CONTROLS.
    WHO NEEDS THESE EXTRA AUTO CONTROLS ANYWAY? I JUST WANNA DRIVE THE BOAT....

So anyone who has bought agility items gets reimbursed in full, real money$ cmon...

CENTURION2501 and TinCanSon like this.
  12. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

Well I am losing hope for this update already judging by the reviews so far! No positive ones yet! Oh well if it is as bad as expected I guess it is time to cancel VIP and find a new game :(

CENTURION2501 and BattleSage like this.
  13. F.L.A.K!

F.L.A.K! New Member

That does nothing for a junky toy gun and jacked up sensitivity no one can use

14. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    I combined 18 Epics and didn't get a single Gatling Gun. Did you guys add it to the rotation? :-(

15. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

I have to be frank, not to rain on the parade of the Devs but an instant introduction of max/near max agility has already created havoc.

For players more than a year, to instantaneous adapt to this sudden change is ridiculous.
    The reason dinosaurs went extinct was the inability to adapt to rapid changes.

This is where BattleBay is heading off to. Extinction

16. Stig

Stig Member

Dear everyone,
    Actually play the game before crying like a baby please. It's clear that quite a lot of you haven't played more than a few battles after the update. Some probably haven't opened the game.

And if you think the speeder is dead.... Good, don't use it. You're very wrong but please, stop using it if you think that.

17. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Why didn't u mention +10% torp projectile speed?

PastelPiku and HappyUnicorn789 like this.
  18. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    What load of crap is this? I come online expecting a great update, but now afterwards, i can't control my ships rotation. You know how long it takes to adapt to a new style of playing, a very long time. This bloody ship rotation messes up all that time and effort. I really personally don't care about the turret agility but you guys totally rigged the agility system. 120 degree agility? Feels like i slipped on some oil patch. Please by all means revert the ship rotation to it's normal form otherwise i can't even climb! I also feel that someone rigged my gears and bonkers. I've already played over 8 battles (5 loss).

Gatling gun - Verdict: Welcome to the game, we will know that you are the brother of the infamous carronade. A bloody useless weapon that gets heavily beatdown by defence. Congratulations.

Not a good update this time around, doesn't satisfy me.

Last edited: 6 Sep 2018
  19. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

I'm afraid of the agility + turret agility boost, I was actually expecting my Legendary blue to be a rudder. However, it seems like a smart decision.
    Great addition for the game, hope I can get a decent gatling gun soon :D:D

:(:(

We're still waiting for a new ship (Curser) to be added in the game. Hope you're working on that, coz it would be awesome :rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. S2C

S2C Member

I thought my boat would be like a bouncy ball just flying through the map without being able to control it given how many people are complaining, but it didn't even take 5 games to get used to it...

PastelPiku likes this.