1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.2 "Hitting the rapid!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 4 Sep 2018.

1. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Yes

2. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

SC=Sniper Cannon
    it is op, it's possible to have 2k+ crits with 45% chance to crit, insane range and projectile speed and works at all ranges (no difference between long and close range)

3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I remember I saw a post ,in RG thread , someone had 4 legendary ruddar perks :eek:

4. +++++++++++(plus)

+++++++++++(plus) New Member

Update not available yet for Android in India...

5. PallabKumarS

Student
    It is now available in playstore

6. +++++++++++(plus)

+++++++++++(plus) New Member

Ship will turn so rapidly then...need time to get user to

7. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I can not think of sniper to be OP. I win many matches because they never take critical damage when they should.

And the damage is not a big deal when hit critical, it's the same damage of all my BC shots with fire, and a little stronger than without. And in BC the damage is still certain.

But, I respect your opinion.

8. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

Stay on topic. SC debate has been ongoing in multiple threads.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  9. Stig

Stig Member

Yes, that's how they should be used. Definitely the speeders.... But instead, most people use the Tesla stuff to fight with speeders in an annoying stun you and shield themselves method. They should have been fun shoot and run and evade ships but Tesla items ruined that.

It won't be as bad as you think though. You're still higher in every way compared to the shooter and defender.

And you're missing that one important element that no one seems to talk about.... Acceleration. Just ask any shooter or defender player.y shooter may have a top speed of 1.5 but it takes 3 years to get there. And if there's a big wave, I'll be sitting still. And reverse....awful.

Speeder and enforcer will still have the huge upper hand on a acceleration. You'll be just fine.

Fujitzu likes this.
  10. PallabKumarS

Student
    But
    But it can hit really far and doesn't misses like bc

11. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Not sure if this was a coincidence or what, but I restarted my android device, then opened battle bay and finally the update worked.

12. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I had to look on the ‘installed’ tab and select Battle Bay in the ‘my apps and games’ section of play store app. It wasn’t appearing in updates.

13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Doesn't work for me either. I guess it will just take a while to appear everywhere.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  14. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I tried that, it does not work for me

edit: tried it again and update is finally available

15. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

’Hit and run’ isn’t much of a strategy in a game with Fixers and t5 Epic Bandages. Speeders need to be able to contribute to the battle. Not just nitro around aimlessly while everyone else gets to shoot.

16. Jayden Kim

Jayden Kim New Member

There are pros and cons.. It seldom (compared to other weapons) miss but is still weak without crit. That must be why I see many yellow ships carrying BC instead of SC. Plus, I've never obtained SC perk for many months... It's another way of already making it nerfed I believe.

Last edited: 18 Sep 2018
  17. sumofeel

sumofeel New Member

Yay! Now my ship can be like everyone else's. This is ridiculous. I quite enjoyed my gear lube and having that advantage. Now I'll just put my bandage on like everyone else. Pretty soon you won't even have to play the game Rovio will just do it for you.

18. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I hate to break it to you, but your gear lube did not give you an advantage...

What's Up Player likes this.
  19. sumofeel

sumofeel New Member

And the new controls..I can't go backwards?!? Booo!!! This is a really bad update. Quit fixing things that aren't broken!!!

HappyUnicorn789 and Reorge like this.
  20. sumofeel

sumofeel New Member

Well it did because when your weapon was swinging around to hit me mine got there first.