1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your first legendary item

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Agile Vanguard, 16 Apr 2018.

?

Did you like your first legendary?

1. Yes

32 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

24 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Got napalm 2 weeks ago scrapped. leg flare from achievement scrap.
    Legendary sniper from achievement SCRAP!

2. Sundarabose

Sundarabose New Member

I got leg napalm and longrange mortor, std mortor from events. Scrapped all. Waiting leg rail gun, flare, granaid.

3. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    i have got 3 legendary from combining....none of them i wanted-Mine,fire bomb,frost blaster

4. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

standard mortar the second one was LRM ,scrapped both

5. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    You could have given me that flare :(

Last edited: 1 Sep 2018
    AntiHero likes this.
  6. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

If anyone got more unlucky with a first legendary than I did, he/she would be the master of being unlucky! My first legendary item was not a item that players equip to their ships, but it was one legendary perk that I got from a special event! Before I opened a legendary box, I checked out all eight perks that I would get from there! There was up to seven perks that I would like to get and only one perk that I would not care about (it was speedy stunt perk for tesla bolt)! What perk did I get: the only one I did not want!

PallabKumarS likes this.
  7. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    I got mine perk...i didn't wanted it too...

Smilebird likes this.
  8. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

My first leggy perk I had 5/8 chance of getting something I wanted. But I got something useless. Second leggy perk I had 4/8 chance of getting something I wanted. But j got something useless once again. I was only slightly less unlucky than you. You took 1/8 chance and I took 3/16 chance.

Smilebird likes this.
  9. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

What a shame!

10. TTrain

TTrain Member

It's the "Secret" man! Your mind can't differentiate between positive and negatives (what you want/don't want). Just like the good old example where I say, "Don't think of a Pink Elephant!" And you can't help but to think of a pink elephant. So next time just think of ONLY the things that you actually do want. And if you believe it'll happen, then it will. ;) And this pertains to anything and everything in life. So if anyone reading this is the type of person that thinks in terms of, "Please don't let this happen, I never want this to happen." Or more specific examples like, "I don't want to get sick, I hope I'm not gonna be poor." Since your brain can't distinguish between positive and negative/what you want and don't want, it is just focusing on what you're thinking of, which is sickness and poverty. :confused:o_O

So here's the "Secret."

You have to completely change your paradigm of thinking, and instead of thinking like the previous examples, you have to think of everything in positive terms, So instead of saying/thinking, "I don't wanna get sick, it would be, I'm always super healthy and always feel my best. Or instead of, "I hope I'm not gonna be poor." Say, "I want to be rich and extremely wealthy." Or even better, "I know I'm gonna be rich and extremely wealthy." And while most people don't even realize or just not aware of how they actually think and how their thoughts are what creates their reality. I promise if you start doing this, it will blow your ever lovin mind how crazy and big of a difference it will make in your life. :eek: But most of all, you have to actually believe with all your might that it will actually happen.

But anyway, sorry for getting off on such a tangent, and getting carried away, I just wanted to enrich anyone's life that I can and open anyone's mind to unbelievable possibilities that you could have never even dreamed of. And Smilebird, none of this was meant personally towards you. You just gave me my soapbox to stand on. ;) But without further ado, I'm out! Catch you cats on the flipside! ;):rolleyes::p:cool:

Tmfh67401 and Smilebird like this.
  11. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

But here is the thing! I was sure that I am not going to get what I did get!

12. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

I got a legendary Rail Gun

13. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    My whole battle bay career is based on my first leggy now. The time i scrapped my only high levelled weapons (they were carronades lol) and switched from enfo to defender (I had too few blue items, not even speaking of their level lol) my legendary blast cannon helped me out. I find it the most reliable damage source in the game. It is so balanced between damage, range and projectile speed
    P. S. I ended up switching back to enfo

14. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Nice!

15. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    My first legendary was a standard mortar lol.

16. Subbie the Blaster

LOL indeed

PastelPiku likes this.
  17. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

My first legendary was a flare gun which I hated. I had never used flare gun prior and was disappointed to get one from my first legendary combination. I figured wth and equipped it anyway and have grown to love it since. P.s. this is still my only legendary item (not including perks) lol

18. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    My 2nd leggy from combining was a duct tape!

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  19. Subbie the Blaster

Wow lol

PastelPiku likes this.
  20. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member