1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Reasoning Behind Boycotters

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by JoshW, 30 Aug 2018.

?

What is the biggest reason you do not make in game purchases?

1. Matchmaking Issues

2. Overpriced Items

3. Lack of Noticeable Progress

4. Other issues

5. I Do Not Make in Game Purchases in General

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

The purpose of this thread is to show the developers the potential income they are missing out on due to in game issues. If you would like to, feel free to reply to this thread with a BRIEF explanation of why you no longer or will not spend money on Battle Bay. Please do not post proposed solutions on this particular thread.
    Also submit votes on the polls so the developers can see the biggest issues that correlate to lost earning potential.

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

The title of this thread is a little inflammatory tbh, it could have been worded to not seem as a call to action.

I generally don't buy items in games like these because ultimately it comes down to "to what end". There will always be a bigger whale who spends more, so I'd rather earn my way through in the free to play pool. I also watch ads after every win so I help with revenue there.

This is why VIP makes sense, maybe add an aesthetic pay for option like new skins, stickers or gold weapons etc.

As much as I curse the matchmaking, the infamy system is working as intended. It's impossible to have a game with this many dynamics and always have perfect matchups.

3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Thank you for the tip on the tittle. I was going to create a thread as a call to action of sorts but figured this may be more productive.

4. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

I want to complete this game f2p till end.

ShipCrusherCz and JoshW like this.
  5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

That is admirable albeit very difficult :)

ShipCrusherCz, benguin8 and AntiHero like this.
  6. Lucent

Lucent New Member

I do have the VIP subscription, but haven’t purchased anything else because the prices for items are insanely high.

JoshW likes this.