1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Inappropriate user name

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ViciousKitten, 25 Aug 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

not only happy, it has another meaning
    this this is from dictionary:
    this is used as an insult, I hear it as an insult very often and it's also usually followed by words, which I won't write here because they would just simply get removed and I would get punished for writing them
    they're usually young(er) or at mental level of of young(er) people but it's still hurts when I see that word used as an insult, no matter who said it

I, unfortunately, deleted all screenshots of global chat so I don't have any now, but I will report them directly here if I see them again, I reported them in game but nothing happened

PallabKumarS and Ash KOT like this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

just drop me a PM if you see anything that needs reporting ;)

PallabKumarS and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  3. Peasant ignore me

Peasant ignore me New Member

its an online game, stop getting hurt.
    you can never get rid of trolls on the internet.
    please use common sense.
    now don't assume im defending the racist but internet is full of this and the more you complain the more they enjoy and continue.

4. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

In my opinion, common sense is:
    • Protecting minors from inappropriate behaviour or words
    • Not allowing the use of inappropriate behaviour or words to become ‘normalised’
    • To challenge those who seek to condone such behaviours.
    • Treating everyone with respect
    Maybe due to the scale of the whole internet, getting rid of trolls from the entire internet is an impossible task. But this is an enclosed forum. Trolls can be warned and ultimately banned. They do not enjoy and continue here.
    However, I would rather that they saw a whole community that was not tolerant of such behaviours, and that the troll either changed their behaviour or left of their own accord.

Battle Bay’s own fair forum use policy can be found here
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/please-read-forum-rules-code-of-conduct.3/

5. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

I saw a user named "I Kill Jews" . Kinda shocked but in the heat of the game forgot to make a report at the end.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Whilst people are meaning well, it would not be good to have a thread where people repeat inappropriate names in an open forum.

As has been advised, please report any inappropriate names using the in-game reporting method, or by pm’ing @The Grim Repair

As the original posters request has been dealt with, and advice on what to do if you see inappropriate names has been shared, im locking this thread.

Last edited: 4 Sep 2018
    Nicolas and ShipCrusherCz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.