1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The World Of Batlle Bay Present : The rewards of the fixer are good fun

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by EduardoMeliss, 24 Aug 2018.

1. EduardoMeliss

EduardoMeliss Member

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

why fixer mostly get 2 star or 1 star? its too hard duty to save team and save self from enemy because fixer is always soft target. please do something at-list rise to getting 3 star on fixer as per game play. I am playing since last 2 year+ and still hardly i seen 3 star on 45 battel only from 18000+ battel, and i am at nightmare player.

4. Poupichou

Poupichou Member

Why do you want 3 stars? To scrap more useless green weapons?
    I dream about a rare crate for 45 stars. (For an epic crate, i have no hope)

Nikkie! likes this.
  5. ankur19900991

ankur19900991 New Member

for star quest of guild and its possibility to scrap uncommon get epic power cell or epic peace more. also less star and reward for fixer in nightmare.