1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This offer is stupid

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SupremeCalamitas, 16 Aug 2018.

1. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I don't understand the second offer. Why let random chance decide what you get, rather than just getting the one of your choice, no randomness ( though both are super overpriced. Get 900 more pearls and you have a much better deal. Can't we just buy epics for 3,000,000 gold instead? ( 3000 x 1000 [ 1pearl= 1k gold]=3,000,000 IMG_0559.PNG

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I agree.. but Rovio wants duplicates to be random, so while you can buy the first of any Epic you want for 3000 pearls, the next one you have little control of when or how it comes. For the 3000 Pearl offer you get a 25% chance to get what you want. If you want 3 or 4 of them, it's a fair deal, relative to the rest of the RNG items.

Speaking of extreme RNG, the Epic Container sounds like a better deal for 900 more pearls. You get 1 Epic item, 1 Legendary piece, and then the chance at 9 more Epic Items, or rare items that can be converted into parts. What do you really get? crap. I bought 6 Epic Containers, and came away with a single useful Epic item. So many Greens and Yellows, and even one of my two Reds was a Triple Torp. Extreme-RNG. I'm 0 for 6, so I'm done with those.

ElMataC and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  3. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

The 3,000 pearl offer grants you 1/4 or 1/3 chances to get the epic you want. The 3,900 pearl epic container grants you 1/35 chances to get the epic of your choice, so its a nobrainer which deal is less rng.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The offer boxes can also be quite good value if there is more than one thing in the box that you want.

6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    There's a rare deal that gives you all 3 for the price of 1. That one is much more worth it.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  7. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think It’s called the ‘nerf item bundle’. Unless you’re planning on driving a DeLorean back to 2017, it’s still not worth it.

C1503455-60E9-48F5-B32D-034611175FFC.png

8. ElMataC

ElMataC Member

Same ahahah, spent so much time saving for 7800 pearls with fairly LOW expectations, but a single epic item that I MAY use in the future was not worth it at all. Other than the last boxes of the container, not a single (even useless) epic item in 18 rare chests... felt so bad

9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Epic Container is not worth the pearls. Spend the pearls on training, inventory, or shop refreshes.

What's Up Player likes this.
  10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

learned this the hard way, bought a few now, and the epic item has usually been rubbish, frost launcher, gear lube etc.

envylife likes this.