1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A suggestion for special event

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by KnownWatt, 10 Aug 2018.

1. KnownWatt

KnownWatt Member

Change special event every day for 24 hours, seven times a week.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

You mean have 7 different events in a week? Or make the event last 7 days?

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. KnownWatt

KnownWatt Member

7 different events in a week, change event everyday.

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

That sounds like fun... but can you imagine the difficulty of designing a different event every single day without a single day off to analyze the data and make adjustments? Plus what happens to guild rivalries? These take a back seat now to events due to rewards, but they would completely die off.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  5. SykleDrop

SykleDrop Member

I know this is WAY off from your suggestion, but I’m just trying to get an idea of the feedback from other about my event idea... if you don’t care, please weigh in on this idea:

IMO - a good event would be, instead of having a capture circle, make it a home ‘base’ or ‘mother ship’ and the purpose of the match is to destroy the other team’s ‘base ship’. This way, there will still be the ship to ship fighting to protect their own ‘base ship’; players that make it to the opposing ‘base ship’ will be tasked with destroying said ‘base ship’ (home base could be a large ship or a ‘command post of sorts with 25k+/- health or such). Fixers can choose to either heal the players defending the base or heal the ‘base ship’ itself. Pulse, bolt and box could all heal the home base just as it would any given teammate.

This setup would integrate well into the current mapping system and capture the flag mode. Rather than the capture the flag circle, those locales would be the setting for each team’s ‘base ship’.

NOTE: Players getting close enough could throw mines at the base but since the ho me base can’t move to avoid damage; you could either do a 1 mine explosion/xx seconds or put a small safe zone (equivalent to a 2 range) around the base where mines only land outside the zone (similar to the CTF circle).

Thoughts?

6. KnownWatt

KnownWatt Member

Limit both games (special event and normal) to play 5 times,when the remaining number of times (the two games can be played) are 0, reset to 5 times.
    There are already four events, 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 and capture the flag. You can change event with those 4 events for now, may be there will be more than 10 events later in queue.

Attached Files: