1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to hit a moving target

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Dilligaf, 10 Aug 2018.

1. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Member

I realise that a lot people know this, but I'd bet that there's more that don't.

If your target is moving, you need to lead the shot, especially with torps, grenades, mortars and guns (so basically everything except mines and jingle bells). Using auto aim will almost guarantee that you will miss (unless they're right in front of you and you're using a canon or flare gun).

2. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I saw a youtube vid giving tips on leading shots for moving targets. Basicly try to flick your finger a little bit toward your target movement. Practice it, then you will get the feeling the more you try it.

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

You can lead mines. You just have to lead them ‘a lot’. :p

Hazimi and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  4. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    take the shot towards anticipated movement of opponent eg explosive,blast,flair gun.practice and u will learn.now i dont even Zoom,i just flick the finger at direction of opponent.same goes with torpedos but look for walls u can hit the wall where opponent going