1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v.3.0 - “Eventful times”

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 23 May 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Too endgame, this will have to scale

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

ok ill make a % base healing in a while with proposed calculation

ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. Fixer sa Recto

how about this:
    this is for healing only. damage star calculation as is.

⭐️
    heal = 30% to 40% of total damage of unfriends

⭐️⭐️
    heal = more than 40% total damage of unfriends

the last star is for win

this should also be taken in consideration for calculating coins rewards in events.

be fair to us fixers!

Last edited: 7 Jul 2018
    ShipCrusherCz and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

Just an idea, that those that can’t play enough to earn 900 coins an event will love (and, apologies if this is in wrong place or already mentioned)......let the coin usage carry over between events!

I can manage 900 coins, across maybe 3 events, so I either;
    1. Don’t spend n save up - play for 2-3 weeks with no rewards then get them all in one go
    2. Spend coins to get rewards each week - knowing I can’t make 900 for the leg perk

Why not let the usage carry over. End result is still same, except we (that aren’t those that can play that much) don’t have to wait for weeks to get any reward.

5. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

But then you wouldn’t lose those 10 coins spending 910 instead of 900. Or more if you try for 3 epic perks or leggy pieces.

They tried to add “strategy” to spending I guess, so that those who aren’t impatient can benefit more, or you could say buying in bulk will give a better deal, as a business this is the mindset.

On top of that if the perk you want is there and you can’t afford it, you may be persuaded to buy perks. Or saving them until you see something good would be a “strategy”.

Sorry if this was just a jumble of thoughts, but I don’t think that meter reset is a problem.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. Fixer sa Recto

i don't think it will happen.. "patience is a virtue" or you can buy them.. rovio makes money from impatient players (e.g. from perks, pieces, weapons etc costing tons of pearls).

7. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

Interesting that both replies mention P2P as options

Just be nice for Rovio to accept some ppl can’t play as much as others, can’t/won’t spend, but still deserve to be rewarded. Also, those same players that don’t get the leg perks don’t benefit in normal battles, so the P2P vs F2P gap widens

8. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

You don't want to spend money or spend time grinding, but you want the same rewards? ... and that would be fair in your mind?

TheAntiSnipe and Djradnad like this.
  9. QuaCKeReD

QuaCKeReD Member

No, which is why I didn’t suggest that...

10. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Just thank the stars that coins carry over and can be saved! Some games dump all accumulated tokens not used after events ended and you get diddly!

Turkett

Fish likes this.