1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting shorted on gold/sugar

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Carl2801, 27 Jul 2018.

1. Carl2801

Carl2801 New Member

Has any noticed a decline in the gold/sugar rewards? I’m not in “tanking time out” as my infamy hasn’t dipped .... I’ve actually been on a winning streak so I’m up 200 points. Usually I would get 35Kish gold for an average battle and now I’m getting 25Kish for the same type of battle.

Anyone having this same issue?

Bepster10, Reorge, Neu and 1 other person like this.
  2. mage4d

mage4d New Member

yep man too many people suffer from this after the update and gear score dropped too i don't know is this a bug or they attend to do this

3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Gear score decrease was intended, the dev already made a thread on this.

4. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I don't understand, but there seems to be a decrease of battle rewards . :oops:

I got a 3 star win.

Screenshot_20180726-173516.jpg

And this is the reward I get. :confused:
    Screenshot_20180726-173510.jpg

I at least used to get 45- 44k gold for a 3 star win. :(

Reorge likes this.
  5. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I've done a quick comparison with a couple event wins with the same coin reward and found I had a higher yield in the one which I did more damage & healing.

Try having a look at your statistics/weapon setups and feed it back.

6. mage4d

mage4d New Member

how it that even possible i done more than usual damge 12 k dmg and i get 23k of gold i didn't received 23k of gold since i was lvl 25 and i am now 37 .

7. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

ShipCrusherCz and R4Z0R like this.
  8. Carl2801

Carl2801 New Member

Grim. Thanks for your reply and I’ve read through the other thread but it stands to reason that there is indeed an issue as so many people are experiencing the same thing. Perhaps it wasn’t an intentional decrease but a decrease happened nonetheless so how can you explain that so many people are experiencing the same issue as all I’ve been hearing from the Dev Team is that there has been no reduction in battle rewards - which isn’t true because a great many people are complaining about it - but there is no explaination to, if you guys didn’t reduce the rewards what is causing all these complaints.??

Reorge likes this.
  9. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

What's causing the complaints is the fact that people just love to complain without having sufficient information to back it up. As soon as the battle reward complaints started, everyone that just happens to have a bad day hops on the bandwagon because suddenly they all think something's wrong. If the first complaint post had not been made, noone would have thought anything was wrong, everyone would have just accepted it as normal fluctuation in their rewards.

Also, I hope you realize you're calling the devs liars. Any reason why you would do that instead of trusting them, who have actual data, to know better than we do and share that with us?

10. mage4d

mage4d New Member

you talk like a kid not a responsible who must listen other pepole problemes there is a real probleme it happened with me and with my friends i was have a great day i became 2000 infamy for my frist time i made epic battle with 25.5 k for my first time and i received 27k gold with ad how this even possible make a check on game reward code you missing a zero

Reorge and VantaBlack like this.
  11. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Your 25k rewards are perfectly normal, in fact I would say it’s too high because as Ace I player I only earn that much on a win and I did before the update too.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  12. Carl2801

Carl2801 New Member

Im sorry but I really don’t think that multiple people just happened to log in at the same time and reported the same problem just because they want to complain. Whether it is intensional or a byproduct of a tweak you made there is an issue. As Devs you can gloss over it or choose to ignore it but please don’t insult our intelligence by saying we all made it up.

Reorge, VantaBlack and Neu like this.
  13. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I've noticed no reduction in battle rewards

VantaBlack and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  14. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

15. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

I can explain your reward I think, it’s a handicap match, those are rewarded less. Find it in the battle log, I bet it’s like a +21-22 inf one. :)

16. Neu

Neu Member

Screenshot_2018-07-30-08-33-03-454_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    Less reward in normal match. Normally 38k-44k gold for lvl45 nightmare player and play long enough to know the drill. I read all dev answer and link given but it still not justified that some player really experience with it.

FearsomeChicken likes this.
  17. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Can we see the score board and battle log entry? Did your side have an infamy advantage?

18. Neu

Neu Member

Likes i said I know the drill. since when infamy advantage affect reward that much. 3 star always gaves me best reward atleast 38k gold.

Reorge likes this.
  19. Leuco

Leuco Active Member

Here's some data, it's only about 50 data points but I'll update it as I play more games.
    It's for Shooter (if that matters), showing the gold earned for 5v5 (not event) wins + watching the ad, over the course of the last two weeks:
    [​IMG]

It's not blatantly clear, but it should show a more convincing change as I get data from future games.

EDIT: Updated chart with more data:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 1 Aug 2018
  20. Neu

Neu Member

Here more prove
    IMG_20180730_131540.jpg IMG_20180730_131651.jpg

FearsomeChicken and ScrapKing like this.