1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Event, what are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 26 Jul 2018.

1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Exactly. Work as a team I played 20-23 matches with only 2 draws.

2. Stalie

Stalie Member

Thx for the reply, I understand that both flags have to be in my capture area to count as a capture. Problem is speeders and enforcers will rule this event because of their bubble play along with their tesla bolt. You get stunned 10 times back to back Being a shooter or a defender so what's the point of spending 5 min being stunned ? If they're going to nerf the mines in the event they'll have to nerf bubble bubble players and tesla as well. So no point playing this event. I'll stick to the normal game. Thx

3. Shadow Moon!

You can't get stunned 10 times.
    Reason: 20 sec cooldown and stun resistance.

What's Up Player likes this.
  4. Shadow Moon!

And nerf shooters hp and weapon carrying capability too.

5. Stalie

Stalie Member

Exactly nerf everything which makes this event crap!
    BTW you can get stunned 10 times in one attack of 5 min if the whole enemy team are speeders and enforcers with tesla.

6. Shadow Moon!

Remaining 4 on your team can still play or are they stunned too? The game is not about only you. Its team vs team.

Last edited: 27 Jul 2018
    What's Up Player and Cricketmad like this.
  7. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

this is basically a damage spamming shooter throwing their toys out of the pram as they now have to think and play as a team. I love it :) just hate it when I have 3 of them on my team running around spamming the wrong people! SMH!!

8. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

you are a shooter ? like i think your job is to protect your flag and let others capture , yeah they will get more coins but you are killing players carrying the flag and returning the flag will give you coins ,
    i did that and i won my last 10 matches

Shadow Moon! and Cricketmad like this.
  9. Shadow Moon!

Nah what if she wants 10 coins by marching straight into enemies? You're talking her sense dude you can't do that.

What's Up Player and Cricketmad like this.
  10. ElMataC

ElMataC Member

It is pretty well rounded for all boats only if you have a good team composition. If my team is all shooter/defender/fixer and they have 1-2 yellow boats I'm pretty sure we know who got the upper hand

11. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

I am loving CTF. Best mode till now. Still some people didn't figure it out how it works. Thats the only reason I am loosing much. Team mates are just going fr kills.

12. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

The matchmaking is horrible. I'm using my best gear i have on my highest MK6 ship(what i use for ranked), but I get the "unusual combination of levels, gears, etc" message and I get matched up against people with 8000-9000 gearscore every match even though mine is 6500. Super unfair.

13. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

apparently a dev has said this is an error and doesn't impact who you are matched with. I believe I read that on a different thread. but that might not be the case with you

14. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Yes, I can confirm that getting this message is only an error and you are not getting matched differently because of it. I am also getting this message with my max gear. They are aware of the error and will fix it.

However, you might be getting this message because your setup is actually unusual. @N1mzor if your post your setup I'll let you know if it is unusual or not.

15. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

16. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

17. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

The T2 small shield might be getting flagged, but I highly doubt it. You are probably just getting the message due to error.

18. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

19. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's everyone's turbo. An uncommon perk gives then +10% gs, while other items, epic ones give them at most +8%. Turbo gs calculation has to be changed.

20. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    My op setup for this (speed items aren’t necessary cuz they drop the flag) 97413A4D-9BDB-4175-AC21-4762B02B5EEB.png A57C0A35-8B37-48DB-AC99-B07FFA171766.png Lol this is really fun playing as a flag capturer (not so much as a protector for me)