1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Do battle rewards decrease after 3.1 patch?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Eric226, 25 Jul 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric226

Eric226 New Member

Hi,
    I noticed that my battle rewards dropped significantly after patch 3.1. My both accounts get at least 10k gold less after each game. And I am not the only one has this issue. My friends and guild members also complain about this. Devs please give us some info regarding this issue.
    Edit: My infamy is normal. I'm not tanking.

Last edited: 26 Jul 2018
    Elyport, Reorge, Joey who and 2 others like this.
  2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

There has not been any change to battle rewards in 3.1. Not by intentional design and not by looking at any statistics of what players are actually getting.

3. borkus13

borkus13 New Member

I’ve noticed reduced reward too. Infame +100, reward -10k gold -7k sugar.

4. Eric226

Eric226 New Member

Thanks for your reply. This issue might not come with the patch. It was starting 3 hours ago.

StrictSalmon307 and Schrödinger like this.
  5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    My rewards are the same still.
    If you dropped 800 infamy from your highest you might be in the tanking punishment zone but if not then idk

wreck your day likes this.
  6. IanMN

IanMN New Member

I’ve noticed the same problem! After downloaded the today’s patch, been getting at least -10k gold per match. Wth

7. mage4d

mage4d New Member

i have the same problem i do 12.5 k damge i only received 23 k of gold and i win and played the ads i was receiving if i so 12.5 about 35k of gold there is a problem pls check it

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

@Miika that's four cases today... Something could be up.
    Edit: Make that five

9. Captain Pooter

Captain Pooter New Member

Same experience as others, noticeably lower battle rewards

10. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

Yeah notice the same issue here..usually 23k-25k gold but drop to 18k even with a 3 star win

11. Eric226

Eric226 New Member

I play 50+ matches every day. My infamy is normal. My average reward of winning dropped from 45k to 32k. It feels like I got ripped off. Please take a look into it.

12. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I noticed my rewards are about 25% lower. I have VIP if that matters. I was just asking my guild in game and decided to check the forum - and sure enough others are noticing too so I think something did change

13. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

yes, i feel reward dropped 25% , from 40s to 30s. we talked about it in the channel and most 3k under infamy had the same problem, but 4k saying they ok.

14. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Timing for my drop seems that it might have been around the same time as the gear score change announcement

15. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I was regularly getting over 40k gold per match and into the 50's, but lately it's almost always in the 30's. For example, I just finished a 3-Star match with 2-kills, top damage in the match by 40% over 2nd place (well over 2x the average), and only received 37k gold. This started before the latest updates though.

Edit: I looked back in my battle logs.. It looks like starting on 7/20 the top battle takes have been generally lower than prior... I see a bunch in the mid 40's prior to that, but afterwards it seems a bit more rare. I did do a little retraining but I thought I both selected and deselected a 5% care package.. but that's not battle rewards. Nothing obvious but it does seem generally lower this week than last week.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  16. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    As a fixer I've always only gotten 23-28k gold in Ace I, is this lower than normal?

17. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Yeah .. maybe it's a coincidence.. or maybe it's a bug .. but they do seem 20-25% lower.

Last week:
    20180716_194342.png
    Last 6 matches:
    20180726_001830.png

18. Stalie

Stalie Member

I've just scored 3 stars on an attack with the max m damage in my team. Normally I'll get an offer of around 50k gold and 25k sugar, not anymore it's now 31k gold and 18k sugar. That's a big decrease in rewards. Picture attached. Devs please follow up on this and fix the rewards. Screenshot_20180726-064302.png

19. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

There is most definitely, without a doubt, a change in rewards. Please check again Miika

20. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I can say most definitely, without a doubt, there is no change in rewards. We reviewed overall average, median, and specifically the history for the people who have reported the issue in this thread. There was no change in any of them.

Scourge Argaen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.