1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 3.1 "Capture the Flag"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 23 Jul 2018.

1. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    It happens to other weapons too though.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

This event sounds pretty cool!

I hope we get more new perks and the legendary perks get balanced. Some of them are just good, while others are too powerful. Wildfire Torps deal over 4k and 5 secs Stunning Railgun is too much:confused:. Meanwhile Carronade perks only give range (even when it's not that useful for carronades), Turbo/Rudder gives 200 hp and Berta gets more range too. There's just no balance in leg perks. We need them all to be the same good.

What's Up Player likes this.
  3. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Nowhere even close to the EC occurrences. Not even close!

Turkett

4. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

It's to do with the relative slow speed of the EC . Not a problem for snipers.

5. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

It has the slowest projectile thats why.

ShipCrusherCz and YerJokinArnYer like this.
  6. Terry Morgan

Only perk that is truly unbalance is the hp to tesla shield perks. OMG Devs what were y'all drinking when you decided to make the bubbles so only Rails would break the shield. My flare with damage and duration no longer breaks them not to mention my T4 legendary grenade does nothing to them as well. The only way to deal damage is with minestorps. Hope your hapoy with the oppressively frustrating games play we have versus the fleets of enforcers and speeders. Not even enjoyable in the least ! N balance equal boring frustrating games and only way to play is build bubbles and play yellow. But no matter what you do yellows always seem to be overpowererd regardless. Please send me four epic tesla shields ao I can join the fray. Uggh!

Turkett

Mad_Bulls_007 and *JAWS* like this.
  7. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

Yes. All the players do have the same problem. Everyone in the game is subject to latency. It is a PART OF THE GAME. That is also partly why there is global cooldown, in order to keep things moving at a slightly slower pace. The game cannot keep up with everything, constantly.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  8. Terry Morgan

So speed it up and fix the issue! IF that is the isssue?????? Doubt it as i used projectile speed and speedy canon perk with no improvement!!!!!

Turkett

*JAWS* likes this.
  9. Shadow Moon!

I live in India my ping is constantly between 200 to 350. Not just EC I face latency in everything flare, blast, swift, rg everything. It isn't a bug. I too previously thought its some sort of bug( check my thread in bugs and issues if you are curious).
    Latency depends mainly on 2 things how stable is your connection and how far you're from server( this is primary condition). Doesn't matter how stable your connection is you gonna still face some latency because it takes time to communicate with server, like my connection takes 200-350 mili seconds to communicate with server.

10. Shadow Moon!

That's the challenge your need to adjust your lead shots accordingly. If your shots are going unregistered lead further more.

YerJokinArnYer and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  11. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

The only thing I we'll do is Defend the Flag with all my life lOL
    But honestly the Mines well be More Deadly because they well Blow up less then 20 seconds :confused: but thank god they are not OP anymore in events :);)

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  12. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

thanks devs!

i think this update solved the disconnection issue.. haven’t been disconnected since..

Kudos!

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  13. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I hope the success rate for capturing the flag is balanced. We don't want all attempts to capture to be successful, and we don't want teams who just camp and protect their own flag being too successful either.

14. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    after the new update in one game sound suddenly stopped during the match and didnt came back to normal even in home page.i had to close the game.is anyone facing this?

15. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

A hot fix has been issued. It's available on the play store, not sure if Apple store has released it yet.

16. Meibel Leal

Meibel Leal New Member

I agree with you, unfortunately with every update the EC is getting more being harmed. I think developers have regretted making a weapon like her and doing that. But this is happening with RG too, a guy posted on the face he stopped using for that. If the problem were latency all the weapons would give problem not one and the other.

17. KenZer

KenZer Member

Me likey

18. Meibel Leal

Meibel Leal New Member

Who is?

19. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

ex cannon problem:
    slow projectile gives enough time for latency issues to occur
    railgun problem:
    railgun is mainly used at long range so again, longer flight time of the projectile which makes it more likely for the latency issues to occur

*JAWS* likes this.
  20. Smag

Smag Member

Wow you guys complain a lot. About everything. Thanks devs for issuing a hotfix for some of the bugs I reported.. figured it would only take a couple days to fix. Not available in App Store yet but I’ll lookout for it!