1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

wow! so amaz

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by StrictSalmon307, 18 Jul 2018.

1. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    C2699A96-20EB-4EF8-B791-10CBB8B9EA04.png Guess who just lost 46 battles in a single session? Yep :) it’s me. So happy about that :D
    I also really like how when I was mk 5 with mostly rares I was able to get to 3.5k infamy but now at mk 6 with a legendary and epics I can’t even stay above 2700.
    seriously though, does anyone have any suggestions or something cuz I’m legitimately about to quit the game

2. rexaroni

rexaroni Member

u shud put gunz on ur ship

3. rexaroni

rexaroni Member

JK If I knew how to do a spoiler I would have.....once the event starts you should climb pretty quickly. Especially if you don't play fixer. People turn into rambox10 in regular bc they get used to rushing in events.

I just upgraded to mk6 (enforcer) 2 days ago and am at about 3300 infamy for context. highest was about 3500 before at mk5.

edit: I've played with you before - u got skillz you'll be aight! ;)

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  4. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    Good idea, why have I never thought of that

5. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    Thanks for suggestions, I’ll switch ships now.
    Does this mean it’ll only get worse for fixers?

rexaroni likes this.
  6. rexaroni

rexaroni Member

My humble opinion, for whatever it's worth; I think so, at least during events. Since you rely on your teammates so much as a fixer I can see how it'd get super frustrating. More context - I am NOT a fixer for this reason.

Anybody else have some advice for how to deal with this as a fixer?

7. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    I guess I’d better start building another boat then :(

8. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

no help from me this time, I stopped playing (normal) fixsr because of teammates
    I ended at mk4 and 1457 (or 1455 infamy) at max with it so I don't even know how does it look up there:)
    only thing I can tell you is: find anyone who is willing to be your bodyguard-protect you, this might help with your situation

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  9. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    I might stop playing ranked mode and just play events from now one :rolleyes:

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  10. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

I would first say, be a bit less of a team player and either put a ductape or box on to heal yourself in place of a pulse. Then I would say that when you play, don't lock yourself into only healing your teammates, but use some guns that give easy damage (mortar, flare, blast cannon, explosive cannons, even a standard cannon)have at least one big burst damage weapon on your boat and make sure it gets used regularly during battle. Heal your teammates still, but also make sure you help your team with burst damaging the unfriends. The many times a team with a fixer losses against one without is because the burst of the other team was to high to heal fast (or dumb people). I am basically saying play moreso damage orientated with your fixer, you do have the same fire power as a speeder. If you already play like this and thts what hasn't been working then disregard all I said.

11. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

because you are 98 years old :p

12. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    Thanks for the suggestion, I use T4 epic ex cannon and blast cannon.

13. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Nice

14. StrictSalmon307

Professional student
    Also, I was wondering if I should switch to flare+ex cannon or flare+blast? I have a few fire damage perks, but I can only level my flare to Rare T4.

15. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Yes I would, if you get the heal debuff, aim for other fixers it really screws them up, and add fire perks to that ex cannon and it will deal impresive damage. (You probably already new that)

16. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think that the most important skill that you need in order to succeed at this game is patience. You’re going to get knocked back and frustrated sometimes. The best thing you can do is ‘try’ not to let it get to you.

17. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

i quit not because i was getting lower in infamy.
    i quit because i used to play it to have fun and i stopped having fun.
    you will not believe it but i quit when i was almost at my highest infamy.
    i just stopped having fun.
    No offence, but if you are only looking to take yourself out of a mess of your infamy , you may quit soon.
    You look as if you are not having fun.
    So if you want to have fun in this game, i recommend you play some fun customs with your friends.
    You will have a better time playing
    Just my suggestion

18. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

19. GarMel

GarMel New Member

20. GarMel

GarMel New Member

I'm not a fixer but I played fixer on my mini account which is a lvl 15. What I can suggest is to try changing your setup. Try building another repair bolt and replace it to one of your pulse. Repair pulse won't always heal up the player you want to heal for they can be away from you, busy from attacking enemies. In other words, it limits you to heal instantly the ones who needs to be healed. Unlike repair bolt you can heal them even at a long distance. Weapons that you should choose should be the ones that can protect you from yellow boats. I suggest that you don't use weapons that are for killing enemies, but for your defense in times of need like carronade and mines. But it will always depend on your playstyle. You can also change your repair pulse to duct tape if you want to also heal you fast when you need it if you'll be using 2 repair bolt setup. As long as you stay alive and you keep your team alive too, there's a bigger chance that you will win.
    Ps. I've just seen that kind of setup from 'fixer sa recto' and it's a powerful setup on fixer as long as you make sure you hit that bolt accurately.
    Edit: You can't climb up as easy as you want. Many times you will encounter noobs. So just be patient.

Last edited: 23 Jul 2018