1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon superiority for Enfo at nightmare between these 2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mervin, 16 Jul 2018.

1. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Which weapon setup is deemed more superior for enforcer at nightmare league?
    1. Flare blast blast
    2. Flare blast mine

;)

2. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    It's gotta be double blast + flare. It's endless pain and frustration

3. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

I’m indeed more inclined to this build as it gives more reliability and consistency.

4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

yeah mines are unpredictable because it isn't guaranteed to land a hit and thus, its unreliable
    blast x2 flare causes immediate damage and is significantly easier to land compared to mines and thus its a more reliable source of damage output

What's Up Player and Mervin like this.
  5. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Aye sir! Appreciated on the input

R4Z0R likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Double blast flare is for those juking god enforcers who just love popping in and out and taking potshots. It's basically a tankkiller build. Something like this finds a use in every situation, especially in NML where people have high HP counts.

Mines are also excellent for the kind of enfo that likes to control enemy teamflow. An excellent build, flare blast mine, something that scares the hell out of speeders. However, its tankkilling capacity is limited, making it a situational build against teams with high yellow boat count. Again, with NML boasting a large yellow boat count, this is a good choice.

Assuming you're equally good at both, I recommend double blast flare because it helps in teamfights against other mk6 "double bubble" enfos.

Spinners71 likes this.
  7. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Damn son! Love the detailed input and very enlightening to hear from you as always. Yeah I’m pretty good with flare double bc and that took me to 5.1k infamy. Just thought of trying out mine and getting some insights from yous people. So far it has just been so-so and indeed you get crippled to only two weapons especially in big maps against cautious players :/ I’m kinda fancying the double b flare more I’d reckon

NeptuneGaming and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

kenzers a flare blast mine god lol :p

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. Mervin

Mervin Active Member

Yes hands down he’s the master of mining!!! But I’m not...:confused:

TheAntiSnipe and R4Z0R like this.
  10. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I'll throw Double blast & swift torp into the mix... Especially now with the wildfire perks for torp

StrictSalmon307 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    It not just a tankkiller build, it can destroy any boat at remarkable speeds, especially since flare gets much faster projectiles in later leagues, so other speeders and enfos are doomed as well. Fixers don't even stand a chance.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  12. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

U will be , if u start using one. ;)

Also, by using mines u'll have a different game play and I feel that it is very important for any player to keep trying out new combo's, so that u won't be bored of the game. Using a mine might be a game changer for u. U'll never know unless u try:rolleyes::D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

If u can't mine. Then go dbl. Blast.

With that said.... I am always happy when friends team enforcer has a mine. Knowing how to throw it behind the intended target ship. And then doing your enforcer dance with flare and blast and marching them backwards into a mine is a beautiful thing.

The real reason to go dBm blast is u want to look your opponenets in the eyes while you bleed their h.p. to 0.

Whereas mine done correctly can affect the entire unfriends 5 boat team. It's not always about area control. Sometimes it's the little things like tossing it over a wave into a group of 3 unfriends who are aiming at another boat. Mines take advantage of players who don't pay attention. Creating deadly consequences.

To the original poster. Why don't you try both setups. And keep track of your win loss. And damage output. 1 week. Each settup. We as posters can send you suggestions. But I am also of the firm belief that whatever works best will be obvious to you. Ie wins and lots n lots of damage. Another way to know if your setup is good. You will receive 2 or more stars every match. Stars show you are affecting unfriends and controlling the outcome of games.

Or in events your average 6 or more coins.

Use these clues to key in on "what is best"

Jaws

14. Kaletheshavage

Kaletheshavage Member

I use a flare blast grenade at 2600 idk if that any good tho

15. ElMataC

ElMataC Member

Is grenade a bad 3rd option? I don't even know if OP has access to it but was considering keeping it for a future Enfo build

16. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Grenades are the best weapon for enfo by far in my opinion.

17. ElMataC

ElMataC Member

I've always felt like they're underrated: they do a lot of damage, can burn the target, and most importantly they give Enfo something to shoot over waves/obstacles

wreck your day likes this.
  18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oh, and have a low CD! I use one too hehe
    You should try double blast nade, works like a charm

wreck your day likes this.