1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTubers My first Vid! Nitro-Carro-Enforcer double Pentakill

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 12 Jul 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

hey guys, here's my first video. Hope u like it :rolleyes:

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Great video :D

FirnenAhead likes this.
  3. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    You just went straight into the lot of them (even at the enemy base) and slaughtered them all :eek: Also that BC did like 1/3 or 1/4 of the shooter's and enforcer's health!

FirnenAhead likes this.
  4. FirnenAhead

That's the magic of Nitro :p (and distraction + damage from my teammates)

wreck your day likes this.
  5. Earel

Earel Active Member

Nice video.

FirnenAhead likes this.
  6. FirnenAhead

Thanks! :D

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  7. FirnenAhead

8. wcc634

wcc634 Member

That IS a great video. But please, PLEASE... what is the accompanying music? It's fabulous! I tried shazamming it but couldn't get a match!

9. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

:eek: Oh no you killed my guildmate!

10. FirnenAhead

lol I knew someone would appreciate the music.
    Search for Opa Tsupa in Youtube. The songs are called Jazz Manouche and Les Deux Guitares

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. wcc634

wcc634 Member

Thanks! I found those two songs on YouTube, as you said, and then took a spin around Apple Music, Amazon Music, and Spotify to see what I could find. None of them had those particular songs, but they each had two albums available by the group. They're good.

Thanks, too, for the video. As a relatively inexperienced Enforcer, it's both valuable and fun to watch a Mk 6 rolling through a battle like that WITHOUT double bubbles. Is that a choice or just the hand you've been dealt by the RNGods?

FirnenAhead likes this.
  12. FirnenAhead

i'm glad you found them on spotify!
    Well I guess I have wanted to make a Youtube channel for the main reason that I know my gameplay is just as unusual as fun to see and to play with. Also because I know little Enfos at MK5 or below think there's only one solid option for MK6s. IMO there is a plenty of possibilities.

As an MK5 I was pretty excited to get my MK6 and use double bubble (that was even before Double Bubble Enfos were "OP" and before they ruled the bay). The first setup I used as an MK6 was Double TS + OB, but it was a disaster. I already had 2 equally powerful TSs (Epic lvl 30 and Rare lvl 50 with full epic perks). I guess the combination of the "weakness" of my Shields (both weak for 3.5k+ infamy) and my close range setup (exactly the same you can see in the video) just made me take the decision not to use Double Bubble. I tried the second "logic" option IMO, that was the use of T.Bolt (RNGesus had been kind giving me 4 epic T.bolts) but it also failed.

Believe me, since the first battle I used Nitro as third yellow item I knew it was going to be in my main setup. It just fitted too well and worked perfectly. If I had had 2 strong Tesla Shields I would have had to change my weapons. I guess it was a decision based on my preferences and the weapons and captains I had trained at the moment. However, if I could start over and make another decisions as a newbie, I wouldn't change anything :rolleyes:

I love my setup and i'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it to 5k infamy in a couple months. Hope this vid encourages newbies to try new setups, since the massive use of the actual (OP?) Meta (Flare+Double Blast + Double Bubble) tends to make the game boring.

Sorry for writing so much :oops:

wreck your day likes this.
  13. FirnenAhead

Last BUMP til new video :p

14. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

Weird choice of music, but I liked it.

15. wcc634

wcc634 Member

New video soon? Looking forward to it!

FirnenAhead likes this.