1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

not another mm complaint thread

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by R4Z0R, 10 Jul 2018.

1. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

well it is and this time i'm not b!tching for nothing.
    https://replay.battlebay.net/CJVPFVYG#GLDFXMVM
    i can't watch this and believe that this is the BEST mm rovio can come up with. seriously. what the f.
    getting one shot by a T4E railgun does something to a person. its called tilting. and if rovio doesn't fix this sh!t im quite sure others will get fed up as well and leave. no normal human can keep playing games similar to the one above and stay sane.
    there will be the haters. "oh heres one of those whiners again" "so easy to blame others blah blah blah" so maybe this hasnt happened to you but how can you say that with the huge gear disparity in opponents??
    rovio...toddlers coding your mm algorithms is not professional...please change something...make it better...i dont know how...i dont wanna get ****** up the @ any longer

*JAWS* and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  2. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

I said such things using f words and I was banned for a week lol

R4Z0R and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  3. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

I think it's normal, u don't invest in hp, it's on u. And u don't scout with over 1k hp, u flank.

R4Z0R likes this.
  4. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

he doesn't invest in hp, mmm interesting?
    and what about this: is it normal to have mk5 and mk6 ships with t4E items at 1.5k (highest in the shared battle) infamy!?
    it's our problem that we started playing this game later (or had pause in playing BB) so we didn't have time to grind that much? it takes months (1 year at least, imho) to grind enough parts, sugar, dupes etc. to have multiple t5E and t5R items and mk6 ship and you:
    • must be totall noob to stay at that low infamy with t5 items (not this case probably because he wouldn't land that railgun shot)
    • you are f*cking infamy tanker who never reached more than 2k infamy so you don't recieve only reduced rewards for dropping more than 800 infamy
    so these players are totall noobs (these don't cause problems because it's easy to deafeat them even with much worse gear) or infamy tankers who should be banned or punnished (almost 0 rewards, no events for those intentionally dropping people etc.) for ruinning others' game joy and progress
    but I think that devs aren't going to do something about these players so we have two alternatives:
    • leave the game
    • grind for months and hope that we could once reach infamy where we would have fair matches with similalry geared players)

R4Z0R and Mr. Patel like this.
  5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

yup 3 day ban for me "slandering developers"
    as if they're God or something...

6. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

fair enough but thats besides the point

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  7. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Seriously doesnt make any sense even if you say truth. I guess truth hurts.

NeptuneGaming and R4Z0R like this.
  8. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

I think the bigger issue is there needs to be captain level and gear level caps to prevent seal clubbers from taking all the enjoyment from new players. Developers can come up with it. But just how there are caps for DM events. There should be low level caps so players in the first 3 months of development don't face a t4 or t5 epic or a l1 or Legendary 2 weapon before masters 1.

@Miika have any of the devs currently started the game over?
    @Pinecone
    And try being a noob all over again now. You will run into players at 1k and 1.5k infamy with ridiculous high weapons that should be higher infamy. And are for certain infamy tanking and ruining experience of new players. Let's create tanking caps to prevent them meeting baby seals.

Jaws

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Guys, I don't appreciate the cuss words, and would be very happy if you people censored yourselves instead of making me do it. Please?

10. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

you think it starts at 1k infamy? nope, they are at 600 too and probably even lower (but those with infamy between 0-100 are imho usually matched against 1k infamy guys-my own observations)

11. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    what the hell?match didnt even started properly:eek: