1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Two stacks of Red Epic Fragments

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by PSKenshi, 11 Jul 2018.

1. PSKenshi

PSKenshi New Member

Today I opened a box and was overcapacity...I started completing 10x fragment stacks and breaking items down and ended up still over capacity with two different stacks of red epic fragments. One was 4/10 and the other was 2/10. I dragged and dropped the 2/10 onto the 4/10 and hoped they would yield a 6/10.

Unfortunately the 4/10 disappeared and the 2/10 replaced it.

So I restarted my game....fingers crossed. I open up again and there is only a stack of 4/10.

Is this a known issue, are my two poor red epic pieces lost to the ether.....

Help.....

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Can I get a player tag (#ABCDEFGH) and an approximate time (and timezone) when this happened? PM is fine if you don't want to post it here.

3. PSKenshi

PSKenshi New Member

#ZGMCMKGP and based on referencing my pull in guild chat, minutes after 11:52 est
    Oh#Zgmvm