1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone want to participate in the Toobers event with me. 2000-3000 infamy range

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Da Carronade King, 6 Jul 2018.

1. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    I am finding it hard to find someone to grudge match with. So if anyone is free and is in the above infamy range, can you grudge match on me.
    The event :bayGRUDGE Smackdown 2 is approaching!Join us *Saturday, July 7th at 3PM EST (1900 GMT)*.

Besides I am leaving this quite late. I probably wont even get a chance on there if so many others have already appiled.

Mention your ingame name as well.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

wait , i will drop 700 infamy then i will be at -3k infamy , and then i can play with you ;):p

3. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

give me time (or items, it's better variant) to gain 1k infamy and then I will play with you, ok?:p

Da Carronade King and Kurd1stan. like this.
  4. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Why dont you drop 700 infamy then? I am in your guild so I will moniter your progress.:rolleyes:

Kurd1stan. and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  5. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

That because of my always problem "iam in a great team always " they don't allow me to drop ,they don't even need me to win :eek::p

If jusr that was true:(

6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Hurry and get to the 3k~4k range so we can have a rematch òwó