1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Alchemist/G/_MK7_NFO-Power - New Release

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Godinzon, 7 Jul 2018.

1. Godinzon

Godinzon Member

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ---THE FLASH ON BAY-SS#2 :):):)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    --- Result of War?? Event 1 vs 1:p:p:p

my build
    Red : Flare + Blast cannon + Mine
    Yellow : Nitro + Tesla shield + OB
    Blue : Turbo + Bandade
    Ship : NFORCER MK7

hOPE YOU ENJOY WITH ME DANCING:D:D:D:D:D

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

How can you possibly work this, man? That is INSANE!

I use turbo instead of bandaid, but it seriously affects my sustain. But if I use bandaid, with that yellow build, I just feel... Slow.
    (My nitro is an endgame one, lowest CD possible)

3. EyesTv

EyesTv Member

Play BB
    5h for 300 pieces! : 0
    Otherwise beautiful nickel fitting.