1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Many mid life shooter problems

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by USS Ironsides, 3 Jul 2018.

1. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

Yeah the irony is I sold the epic perks because i didnt have the fire weapons at the time.
    That was the last of my trainer pictures

Attached Files:

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. Ser Tomaz

Ser Tomaz Active Member

U should start building another sniper and rail/exp/big torp to replace flare & swift.

3. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    no. the extra E cannon.
    no. me sleepy then. trade in chill zone

4. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

Lol
    I'll test out the grenade today then sniper and then either railgun or another ex cannon

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

FB+excannon+snipe+snipe+BT?

6. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

Fb+excannon+2 snipe+grenade
    I don't have a BT.

TheAntiSnipe and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  7. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Just go 2x sniper 2x Ex cannon and one flex slot for your meta. I'm using swift Torp right now against Tesla shields.

8. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Maybe it's not your weapons, it's your skill/playstyle. Try practicing with the swift torpedo in events. I'm assuming you know the basics like don't rush, focus fire ect cause you are mk5 but if you really think that you need to change your loadout then always go for long range weapons.

9. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

Um about the subject of torps. I'm not really good with torps as I don't predict well and most of the time I try to shoot at them with torp directly instead of near them.
    The basics......what basics? Oh those basics, I totally know the basics cause I read the manual heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh. (Frantically searches for basics manual)
    P.S. please don't quiz me on basics, I might fail.

How I made it this far?accidents,dumb luck :(and ballpark:D

So far I got these builds:
    2 sniper+2ex cannon(other needs work)+flex
    2sniper+excannon+rail+flex
    2firebomb+2sniper+flex
    Fb+excannon+2sniper+flex
    Bp+rail+excannon+(2sniper or sniper+flex)
    Long range.
    Suggestions?bad builds?good builds?synergy?

wreck your day and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  10. Agile Vanguard

Although you want to have good synergies between weapons I usually slap my best weapons I have on it and hope for the best because my best weapons are the ones I have the most experience with.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  11. Agile Vanguard

Since you are a jack, I recomend
    Cannon- Maybe sniper
    Mortar- Maybe ballpark mortar or naplam
    Torpedo- Maybe big torpedo or tri torp for crowd control. (Swap out torpedo for another cannon if you really feel that you can't aim a torpedo well.
    Incindary- Fire mortar or flare gun if you are already using naplam.
    Any short range weapon- Genade, blast cannon, explosive cannon. Or maybe a railgun if you have a good one.

Last edited: 6 Jul 2018
  12. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Don't be a shooter bro. Switch to a yellow boat. Less weapons needed, and they are well rounded. Good balance

13. Agile Vanguard

And he has a explosive cannon and swift torpedo. He also has a really good turbo and big shield if he choses to go mk5 speeder. Speeders are my specialty.

14. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

I would suggest the grenade instead of flare
    Cause ur flare is pretty week n u have fire chance perks on ur grenade.

15. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

Switching out FB for Grenade would be a good upgrade, especially since it allows you to retrain for maximum hitpoints. Almost all top tier players have a good midrange weapon (grenade or rockets) - you can't always stay at max range in an entire battle.

16. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

Screenshot_2018-07-06-01-01-36.jpg Screenshot_2018-07-06-01-01-25.jpg Screenshot_2018-07-06-01-01-31.jpg
    So you thinking im playing in the wrong boat for my playstyle?
    Speeder: even if I were to switch to speeder my imfamy would plummet harder than ever, it's not even upgraded to where tank and enforcer is. Speed is good and I probably won't have to aim much as I shoot manually but right now speeder level is super low and it wouldn't even be fair to use. Also talent tree and what would I use?

Enforcer is possible and along with tank it's behind but not as badly as speeder is.I mean it would be funny just throwing out fire based weapons as I do drive_byes and I'll be able to move faster than tank or shooter. It is a all rounder but I'm not sure about losing those weapons. Plus my talent tree is messed up and item usage?

Tank: I'm unsure of.I mean there is no greater joy for me than being close to an enemy and just shooting at them for giggles, plus the amount of hp I could get coupled with bandages I could just heal and laugh maniacally while I just sit there and shoot. However, I don't want to get hit, i just want to show up behind someone and have them just scream in horror. plus I would have to be the one who gets hit first, and I don't like getting hit first. Even though some have said I would be better as a tank I'm unsure.

Shooter: i like guns and all the weapons slots, even though it's easier with fewer weapons. Problem is I don't do a lot of damage cause my stuff needs to be upgraded. Plus I'm really slow.and the what to use is a pain. And unless I'm using firebomb I don't get a lot of stars as most people usually outrage me.

Fixer: I will never go back to being a fixer, these people are underappreciated in what they do. They are annoying to deal against but great when they are good on your side. I've tried it once and the obligations and expectations for the team is just way too stressful.

Last edited: 6 Jul 2018
  17. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

MK4 defender gets 2 slots with 4 points right? If so, Grenade + EC would be pretty strong facesmash...

18. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

19. USS Ironsides

USS Ironsides Member

What should I keep and what should i scrap?
    Should I keep carronade or scrap it ?

20. 00starlord00

00starlord00 Member

@USS Ironsides u lack strategy and shot leading.