1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

1v1 event matchmaking issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ahepic, 29 Jun 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ahepic

Ahepic Member

Again plz l posted this thread to solve the problem & know what's wrong, but nothing until now if u plz answer me or lock this thread.

2. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

He was level 39 and I'm not sure bout the leggy gear, but I don't think he should be put up against someone like that enforcer anyway :). Well let's Assume it was fair but what bout this one ? What did this guy to do deserve such matchmaking ? So I think just because he has a t4 epic he should be up against someone with 2level higher boat and around 2k higher GS than him.
    Screenshot_2018-07-01-13-13-17-930_com.rovio.battlebay.png IMG_20180701_133248.jpg
    Btw these are just examples. Idk if I'm right but I personally don't think anyone with mk5 of 8k GS should be up against an mk7 of 12-13k GS, there is nearly no chance for them to beat them. Many many players including half my guild already gave up on this event because of such matchmaking.

3. Willi

Willi New Member

Attached Files:

4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

This is from a family account.

Unfriend
    Nightmare player
    Infamy 3540 Season top 3999
    Level 27 Epic cannon,
    Level 50 Rare cannon
    Epic turbo
    Level 23 Epic Big Shield
    Biggest boat Mk6
    Captain Level 45
    Battles fought 14057

Friend
    Infamy 771 Season top 771
    Level 17 rare Sniper
    Level 14 rare Torpedo
    Level 17 rare Shield
    Level 1 Epic Frost cannon
    Level 17 uncommon nitro
    Biggest boat mk2
    Battles fought 97

In which universe is this fair? This is plain and simple cheating! Do they have to give back the coins they won? Do they get a ban for cheating? Some say it is not against the rules, yes it is, we have the fair play rules.

If these people don't get a penalty, then what is the use of reporting someone?

Fair.jpg

Last edited: 1 Jul 2018
    Reorge likes this.
  5. Willi

Willi New Member

Rovio should gift the Top Players 1800 coins for 2 legendary perks...
    No need for them to “cheat“ or fuck up the event

6. sjoerdmans48

sjoerdmans48 New Member

Flint likes this.
  7. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hey Sjoerdmands,

Thank you for posting it here. Look at some other topics as well, there are some nice ones here. Like the best of you.

Regards,
    Flintje

8. sjoerdmans48

sjoerdmans48 New Member

9. sjoerdmans48

sjoerdmans48 New Member

No problem :)

10. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Lol since y'all can't blame it on your teammates, blame it on the matchmaking.

Other than the occasional outlier, it seems like matches are looking more at captain level than gear score, ship level, etc .. so, here are a few tips:

1) If you're a mk6 with 2200 infamy, this event is probably going to suck for you - since skilled players can make it to nightmare league as a mk5. (And never complain about the normal matchmaking again, since this is what "fair" really looks like).

2) Using lower tiered ships or lower gear score setups isn't working for most people this event .. so load up with your best.

3) Using multiple mortars, torps, or mines probably isn't going to work well for ya

4) If a duct tape fixer, stun speeder, or double bubble enfo is playing ring around the rosey with a rock (and you can't catch them), then don't even try.

Either go to the other side of the map and waste 3 minutes of their life .. or just chill in your spawn until they capture .. it's really not worth the aggravation.

ninjamutantti likes this.
  11. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

This event is so messed up it is laughable.

Just saw a replay of a mk1 who goes against a mk2 Defender with T4 rare standard cannon with crit perks and a legendary carrondate and 1 epic Standard Shield and 1 Epic Big Shields. Funny thing Gear Score was 1400 of this person. It is just crazy!

Got killed in one shot!

Of course this was again a cheater, was a Nightmare player with a mk5 or mk6 Shooter.

I hope you cheaters are all proud of yourselfs fooling the system and absolutely ruïning the game BIG TIME!!

Thank you!

I am quiting this event and play another game.

Last edited: 1 Jul 2018
  12. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I wish the Devs said something here about the problem. Would be much appreciated.

Best thing is to forfeit the event and take away all the Nightmare players have earned.

Strange thing is, I have never come against a weaker player, never.

13. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Excuse me, LOOK AT HIS BLAST. That thing is a heckin' T4 Epic. Okay? Epic. It can punch out a bare minimum of 1000 HP in a single shot. He also has a T3 rare blast, and a pair of pretty decent torpedoes. If this dude was pitted against players near his infamy and ship level, well, let's just say mk4 shooters go upto 3k HP with good shields. He can take down a shooter at his level in 20 seconds or less.

Why are you even defending him?

14. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Not true, it does not look to captain level, level 15 goes against level 45!!!

Reorge likes this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This kind of exploitation(and no matter what the devs' stand is on this, I'm calling it exploitation) is not something that should be tolerated imho.

16. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I dunno. Emergency backup?? Better safe than sorry, you know. Seriously

17. BattlestarTriton

BattlestarTriton New Member

Yeah there is nothing fun or fair about this event's matchmaking. The novelty of DM is wearing off fast.

18. Epicgoalie25

Epicgoalie25 New Member

How on earth is this considered "Fair"? In what universe? I'm just speechless...

Attached Files:

BattlestarTriton likes this.
  19. White Wolve

White Wolve New Member

2419159D-CA17-4310-AE1F-9A6D9FE45748.png

20. White Wolve

White Wolve New Member

Like i keep saying, this event is a total hatchet job, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR @$$ ROVIO, LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF MATCHMAKING IN THE GD DM DICTIONARY IF YOU NEED TO! :mad: