1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Cap' or Kill!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 15 Jun 2018.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

this wk quest was not good...
    almost all games draw. waste of playing death matches.
    unable to complete quests and not getting much coins for draw matches.
    program should decide the winners for draw matches and it should count to quests for winners.
    else almost all matches 5 to 7 kills and getting draw.

Bay Bison likes this.
  2. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

But this is exactly whats happening to us new players... We have to face cheating lev 40+ guys with mk1/2 matched against lev 10-15. There is absolutely no chance, this happens to me for the last 9 matches... The matchmaking is so f.cked up and ruins the fun to us new and low players

PallabKumarS likes this.
  3. Master Ry

Master Ry New Member

All things are fair if they use their lower mk ships and also using lower level items. You have the same gear score so it means you have the same power. The only difference with this is that they have more experience than you. So maybe try to remember who are these players and attack them first. Lower mk level means lower defense amd they're more vulnerable to your shots if you landed your shots accurately ☺

d_p air likes this.
  4. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

No, things are not fair because of the tremendous advantage they have just because of skill training! Have you ever run as a new player at lev 13 into a T1 epic weapon having all the skill training down the tree? I don´t think you have, otherwise you wouldn`t say that this is fair! Just imagine the skill boni for bc, ec, mines torps or even shields and speed compared to the "real mk1/2/3"...
    The new players are already penalized when matched up against mk5 and mk6 in ranked matches at infamy way below 800. Now those cheaters are even harassing the new players in the event matches which actually should have a better matchup because of the gearscore...
    Oh, and by the way... My main account is lev 44 and at nightmare league for several month... I would not say that i am unexperienced with this game ;) When saying "us new players" i meant the low level guys in general, obviously there are a lot of real new players in every match down there

PallabKumarS and *JAWS* like this.
  5. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

DEVS should work hard on this Death matches....
    1st and 2nd death ,match models are far better than the 3rd and 4th models...
    kindly requesting to take the entire forum members opinion trough poll..

6. SirName

SirName Member

I just played a match with a cheater with 2500+ infamy. Main boat is a mk6 while the one used in the event is a mk1 with a level 8 epic carronade as his main weapon.

7. NamelessOne

NamelessOne New Member

Actually they don't call it cheater... they call it smart and skilled players :confused:

PallabKumarS likes this.
  8. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    cheater

9. THINQ

THINQ New Member

A draw should give more coins than a lost game. As it is now it shouldn't be named "draw" but "everybody loses".

PallabKumarS and HappyUnicorn456 like this.
  10. SirName

SirName Member

So if a professional athlete were to play at the high school level that wouldn't be considered cheating to you?

11. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I support that change of name :D draws are boring :p

Fluid Bait likes this.
  12. SirName

SirName Member

Encountered another cheater. Event boat mk1, all others mk5 and mk6

13. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yes, and that may be true. Here's what I've seen in actual matches.
    • Most matches seem to have players of gear scores within a 10% variance (good)
    • Most matches have a boat MK variance of 1 (good)
    • Some matches have gear scores with a 300% variance amongst participants (very bad)
    • Some matches have a variance of 5 for boat MK levels (bad)
    • In the case of massive gear score difference the algorithm attempts to balance the sum of Gear Score on both sides. It can work, but the potential imbalances is huge. In this case it's important for EventMatchmaker(tm) to balance boat types and as well.

14. Bay Bison

Bay Bison New Member

I want to collect some of like 1800 or more battle coins in 2 or 3 events can it be possible is my collected coins stay for several events?

15. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Bay Bison likes this.
  16. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    U can use your battle coin in any coin event...
    Yesssss...those coin will be saved as long as u dont use those...

Bay Bison and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  17. Bay Bison

Bay Bison New Member

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  18. Bay Bison

Bay Bison New Member

Thanks bro for reply...now I can play relaxed and painless!

19. Lightstrike

Lightstrike New Member

I wish the Devs reply this^ The legendary perk progress for the event was lost in Boosted Cap or Kill :(

Bay Bison likes this.
  20. Eastryder

Eastryder New Member

Can You Please Make It Like Other Events Where You Could At Least Have An Idea of What You Might Get ( like the time it showed you 4 items, 1 common 1 rare... then you would know what would be the legendary perk at least....it takes alot of time to do this and then being stuck with a legendary perk you will never use. IT WOULD BE SO HELPFUL IF YOU COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, THANKS