1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. The Black Rain

The Black Rain Member

I don’t think this would be feasible, although it would be cool, because then new graphics would have to be created for every single boat, and every time someone changes their name.

2. No Time 2 Battle

No Time 2 Battle Active Member

Have a custom chat room where we can message everyone in the custom instead of having to go out to friend or guild chat. Lots of times players are from across guild lines and it would be nice to talk to them without having to go out of the custom. It can be set so that only players actually in the custom would see the chat.

Ability to see a players all-time infamy in profile as well as current season.

*JAWS*, Miathan and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  3. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

4. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Can a "Confirm Purchase" window be added when buying Guild Quest Boosts?
    It's depressing to accidentally buy a Guild Superboost instead of claiming your daily Free Boost just because your finger misses.

Rafael00X and The Black Rain like this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

On the guild quest page, please could we have more contrast/colour change between ‘selected’ and I ‘not selected’ quests? Grey versus Bluey-Grey is not very easy to see for some people.

6. The Black Rain

The Black Rain Member

In pursuit of a fair and balanced game, I ask that the Devs not inadvertently create a more sedate game. The fun, and best part of this game is the mayhem that arises in the heat of battle. Some people think it’s better to be a completely composed player, but being pushed to the limit, and even becoming a maniac has its advantages too - it makes the game more dynamic and challenging for everyone. I much prefer a wild and crazy game over just aiming your slingshot and letting it go. Thanks.

*JAWS* likes this.
  7. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Wait is there something a colour difference between them? :eek::eek::eek: I never noticed

8. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Def tagging as recommendation:

@Miika @The Grim Repair

Ænima likes this.
  9. KRN Nomad

KRN Nomad Member

Toggle switch for battle highlights or whatever the annoying messeage showing player a hit player b with whatever weapon. The message pops in the worst place possible on the screen: right in the center where it covers the moving target, making it impossible to hit it while the message is up. If you can't place that thing somewhere else on the screen, provide an option to make it disappear. It is the most annoying feature of the game that needs improvement.

10. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    Can we have a command with “friend name don’t flank!” and “friend name flank now!”

11. +++++++++++(plus)

+++++++++++(plus) New Member

You can also add the rarity in the side...its cool

ShipCrusherCz and Ash KOT like this.
  12. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Being able to see other people’s inventories would be nice

And I would love custom commands, though someone else would have to figure out how to make sure they are appropriate

13. Oggog

Oggog Active Member

Can we target who we are saying negative to?

I'd like to be able to tell the players that are sitting in the death corridor that I'm a fixer, not a shield and that they are about to die. I think they think when I say negative I'm saying it to all the smart players who relocated.

Ackoroth and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  14. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I'm not sure if I've said this before but can we have an option for our crosshair to show distance from us instead of distance until they're within firing range? Example, if the enemy is sitting on top of you, the distance shows 0, and if they're 50 units away, it says 50 (instead of like 23 or however much further than your weapon's range they are). I can see how some would prefer to see distance until they're in range, but some of us would much prefer the other way around. Absolute distance has more value than distance until they're in range, especially if you know your weapons' capabilities when firing from higher/lower elevation.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  15. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    If it's ok can I change my ign from PastelPiku to PastelPiku™? The game doesn't let me put the ™ but that's how I like to write it lol.

Ackoroth and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  16. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    When you’re targeting a player in a command, on things like “help!”, “folllow me!”, “attack!”, and “capture!” can we have a little section that has a X on it? This would make the command be like “Don’t help me!” and so on.

KINGIVANOV and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. Wellendowd

Wellendowd New Member

What about a reward for amount of time spent on the game that day? The timer would reset daily and would give out smaller Rewards at first such as for 20 min = 1 green box + 5000 gold ...1+ hr(s) = 3 green box + 25000 gold.. 2+ hrs = blue box? I see other apps doing this sort of reward system but the rewards are smaller in comparison

KINGIVANOV and Ackoroth like this.
  18. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

Ability to remove fleet from home screen or user's profile.

When I am in fleet with someone, the other guy's username is shown on the home screen in green color. When I tap it, it just shows profile. This thing can be utilized to remove fleet easily.

Currently, I need to find that guy in chat to remove him from fleet.

KINGIVANOV and Ackoroth like this.
  19. Jayden Kim

Jayden Kim New Member

Just to suggest a few small functions;
    1. Practice battle mode;
    Sometimes I would like to test weapons in various conditions which I can't do in a real battle jeopardizing my team's and also my infamy. Hence, slightly upgrading the current custom battle, it would be cool if I can start a battle 1(myslef) vs. dummy player(computer). Also if I can select any weapons just for this mode would be even better.
    2. Pin important notice (from the guild master) always at the top of the guild chat.
    3. Small alarm icon pops up at the top screen even during the battle(obviously not disturbing way) to notifying there's an important message (Pinned guild notice suggested above, personal message..)
    4. Find users by their IDs as the current 8-digit codes are hard to remember. '*' function is even better. (i.e. Just type 'BLOOD*' to find a user named 'BLOODHERO')

Last edited: 12 Jul 2018
    ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  20. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

When two players are in fleet and both are destroyed, if one player chooses to go for next battle, display it to the other player who is watching the game.

This "Waiting for you to join the Battle" message should also be displayed on all screens (like Training, Guild etc), not just home screen.

Spinners71 likes this.