1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

You and your team

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SupremeCalamitas, 19 Jun 2018.

1. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    first of all, try to stay together ( unless you're a speeder with ultimate skill, I'm talking top 50 skill). Don't stay too together because there is always that one idiot who runs into torps because they obviously have a very small brain or no brain at all.

SHOOTERS: go where ever you want, you noobs.
    SHOOTER PROS: I'd say the front or middle of your team is optimal, but it really depends on your items.

DEFENDERS: I don't know, just don't be stupid like you normally are.
    DEFENDER PROS: position yourself well, try to stay in front of team.

SPEEDERS: don't rush, be sneaky. Got that?
    SPEEDER PROS: time your nitros well ( maybe like I do where you nitro the moment the enemy fires at you. Hard to pull off but outcome is worth it), stay with team if you need to. If you see a teammate in a 1v1 , go help them, you have speed for a reason. And as for basics if you ever forget: don't rush off into enemy team.

ENFORCER: you can do everything with them slots. Try to stay with team though.
    ENFORCER PROS: just use your double bubble right, damnit.

FIXER: heal, don't die.
    FIXER PROS: pulse, two bolts. Standard cannons are preferable due to their fire rate. Try staying in the back or middle of team.

If your teammates are splitting like uranium atoms in nukes, just go with the group of teammate with the most teammates

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Good advice for me and my team.:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O;);)

3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Sarcasm or not?? :confused:

4. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Not.

5. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

..if only my teammates would read this :(

6. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Eh I don't really like standard cannon much on fixer because that insane reload time can't be fully utilized without taking a break from your healing. On the other hand, it is nice to have something always loaded and ready, so this could help mk5 and below. Once you get mk6, unless you're using a mine, you'll rarely want to use a standard cannon.

Also another tip about helping your team: fixers aren't the only ones that should be paying attention to friends. Knowing where your teammates are and what their status is is just as important as for unfriends, and this message goes to all players of any ship. If you aren't literally together, at least work together.

Happy battling, everyone. Look out for each other.