1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Perk - Narrowing Down by Boat Type

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by YerJokinArnYer, 17 Jun 2018.

Tags:
?

I see this a good idea?

1. In favour

2. Not in favour

3. Meh

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

We now have a large selection of perks available, which is good, but many of those perks are not useful for some boats.

For example, if you run enforcer, perks for 2 slot weapons aren’t useful. Yellow items perks aren’t useful for Defenders or Shooters.

Getting perks for items you CAN’T possibly use for your main boat is the biggest disappointment IMO with these new perks. However, Devs seem to want to continue to use RNG rather than player choice for deciding upon which perk to give to players.

Therefore I have a suggestion. How about at the start of an event, you are asked what Boat you wish to gain perks for.
    If you choose:
    • Shooter or defender - you get no yellow perk in your selection
    • Enforcer - you get no 2 slot weapon perks in your selection
    • Speeder and fixer - no change
    This assumes the current perks are used. If more fixer specific perks are created, the choice may change to:
    • Shooter or defender - no yellow or green perks
    • Enforcer - no 2 slot red or any green perks
    • Speeder - no green perks
    • Fixer - no change.
    This would help to reduce the disappointment inherent in the current system, but still keep the RNG element.

What do you think?

NathanaelK likes this.
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

poor fixers lol

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I think RNG was more of an issue when you only had one shot at a perk, and then the event (and perk) was gone.

Now, It looks like all the perks are going to be available each week, so if you don’t get what you want, you can just keep trying (no more missing out). You can even carry some of your progress forward, and the Epic perks (which are really good) look like they’re going to be plentiful.

There actually aren’t that many of the existing legendary perks that I’m interested in. If I were able to narrow my choice, then I’d get all the ones I want rather quickly, and there would be little incentive to keep playing the events.

I think things are pretty good how they are now.

4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Sorry, but no.

If we get a perk we don't need, we can sell it for a whopping 650,000, give or take. That gold is useable in quite a few applications.

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

600 rare parts or 50 Epic is all that's worth for 10-1500 matches worth of effort. Woohoo?

6. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    And maybe stuff like evolving and ( if you already had like 100,00 gold) buying rare weapons

7. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

i dont think rovio would implement it cause then people would be happy and won't spend money for their perks
    just my opinion