1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HELP!! 2X BOOSTS NOT WORKING for almost 3 weeks!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kathryn A Miller, 7 Jun 2018.

1. Kathryn A Miller

Kathryn A Miller New Member

Transport Refrigeration Ops Mgr
    My 2X boosts have not worked for almost 3 weeks. My quantity is now maxed at 75 each 2X boosts!! So losing boosts now!! I finally received a response asking if my boosts are activated?? My 5X boosts work!! They referred me to a thread explaining what boosts are. (Nothing indicating they need activation!) It stated the obvious, 5X boosts are used first..
    ANY ASSISTANCE WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.. please THANK YOU!!
    I Have sent several messages to Rovio support. After 2 weeks I received an email only asking if I still had problem and when it started. Approx. 5/20/18
    ANY ASSISTANCE MUCH APPRECIATED. 2X boosts maxed at 75, so I'm losing them too!
    Thank You!!
    =)

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180607-165340.png
    If you want to use it after using your 5x boost
    Screenshot_20180607-165347.png
    If you want to use only your 2x boosts

Last edited: 7 Jun 2018
  3. Kathryn A Miller

Thank you so much for your help!! I saw your response, i believe in my emails., last week. Did you actually response through the thread i posted(which sent me an email?) I'm new to the forum, so I apologize. Btw, It took over 2 weeks for Rovio to respond to my request i submitted through the forum, and their response didnt solve my problem!! It just asked me 2 questions, that the responses were includes in my original request!!! You actually answered my question, qhich I am EXTREMELY THANKFUL FOR!!
    May I ask... Do you work for Rovio?? Or are you a player, that responded to a thread I posted (i believe your answer was also sent to my email...??)
    I didn't realize that there was actually a button , that actually activated/ changed the boost statusa.
    My quildmates and I have another question, and want to know the best way to inquire.. 1)through a thread or 2) submitting a request through Rovio.
    Again, if you could respond to how you answered my inquiry, I would be eternally grateful. Thanking you in advance for your time!!
    IslandGirl

4. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    He doesn’t work for rovio.

And depends on the question, it might already be answered. Look around

5. Rainbow Warrior

I'm just a player :D
    I guess you'll have faster answers here :D

6. Kathryn A Miller

7. Kathryn A Miller

Thank you!! I wasn't sure, as I had just made a second request to Rovio, my original request had been submitted over 2 weeks earlier. I received two responses, one from Rovio (my questions Not answered) and his (excellent response with screenshot afterwards!) It was so detailed, I thought he represented Rovio!!! That's a compliment!! Sorry I'm New to the forum, but not a Newbie!! Ha!! Thanks for your response!! =) Much appreciated!! Happy Trails!! =')

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  8. Kathryn A Miller

Amen to that!! Thanks again!!

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. Rainbow Warrior

You're welcome. You're such a polite person :D congratulations!