1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Protect the fixer new game mode

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by V__, 13 Jun 2018.

1. Earel

Earel Active Member

3 defence like speeder , 6 k hp - the worst hp from all ships , huge hit box like a defender = fixer)

2. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

That's why you switch to shooter right? My HP is still at 5k8 and that's what im struggle with everyday

3. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Can somebody tag the dev and make my dream come true?

4. Earel

Earel Active Member

Yeap, u can play solo, shooter do dmg ... easier play , more income +25%-35% compare to fixer , more stars , u do not die first from solo speeder because u play without tape... more pleasure from game))

5. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Hahahahaha just play fixer . That event has been going over a year for me lmao

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Bump, please make this real... Really...

7. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

This will be a good event, but it maybe will be hard for the devs to create the MM because not everyone use fixer. How an alternative?, Instead of protecting fixer, player wilk protect their base, so there will be some kind of, idk, building, or big ship to represent the base and we should destroy enemy base before enemy does to our base. And the base maybe can randomly throw repair box occasionally.

8. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

How about this; there are two bases for each tram where the flag zones would be for ctf, every 15 seconds, the base shoots out one repair box and mine within it's 5 unit radius. Every 20 seconds, it activated a repair pulse. The stats depend on the average gearscore of all players in battle. The hp is 10-20 times the average gearscore, the box, mine, and pulse do as much as how much it would do if it was an item with the same average gearscore and no perks. Fixers' healing effects are worth 30% when healing the base. Players respawn. Duration is 5 minutes with a 1 minute overtime if one of the bases is below 25% hp, but you can get as much as 15 coins per round. The importance of contribution in order would be dealing damage to enemy base, healing enemy base, dealing damage to an enemy who is dealing damage to the base, dealing damage to an enemy who is healing their base, killing an enemy who is dealing damage to base, killing an enemy who is healing their base, dealing damage in general, and healing in general.

Some stuff in here need to be tweaked, because I didn't think some of then through but this is the general idea.

Hazimi likes this.
  9. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

What about kill the VIP event?
    In each battle, a random person from each team will be chosen as a VIP. You have a 1/5 chances to become the VIP.
    VIPs for both teams are from the same ship type.
    Weapons cooldown for VIP is reduced by 20%
    You get coins based on ur dmg/kills.

Hazimi likes this.
  10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

"Destroy the enemy's fixer bot" would be a great event. aka "Protect your Fixer bot"... good practice for all those cowboys who leave their Fixer to die.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  11. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Cool idea. But I'll explain real quick why we kill the fixer.
    Because rovio thinks it's ok to keep the game unbalanced. If my enemy's have someone who has someone who heals them the whole time, and we don't. We have to go after you. It pisses me off when my team does not go after the fixer. KILL THE FIXER!!! until rovio makes it fair and makes sure both teams get to HEAL..

Kurd1stan. likes this.