1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Due to advent of Duct Tape and Selfish Fixers, how about adding an indicator to the Fixer's boat so we know whether or not they are there to heal?
    Ideas when Fixer is equipped with all Duct Tape:
    • Turn off the rotating light when all green slots are filled with Duct Tape.
    • Change Fixer boat color
    Then what does one do when you have 2 DT's and a pulse? They can still heal, even though they won't help the team much. Without this indicator players will continue to complain when they expect a Fixer to fix while not being equipped for it. It would also allow them to decide whether protecting a Fixer is needed. I've personally been burned by this more than once as have many others I'm sure.

To be honest I like this type of boat crossover. It's why I'd argue for Flex Slots on Shooter/Defender to make more interesting load outs. Shooter can Flex a Red to Yellow and/or Green. and Defender can flex a Blue to Yellow and/or Green. It would be a game changer (literally), and can be implemented in a restricted way as needed.

No Time 2 Battle and *JAWS* like this.
  2. Stevahnyo

Stevahnyo New Member

I think that it would be extremely beneficial to the quality of life, to have some sort of "spend all" option in the raffle section. I tend to bank my points, and spin all at once, which can take some time. Being able to spend all my points right away, and just get my prizes and move on would be very nice. Just auto-roll until you either run out of tokens or inventory space.

3. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

It goes pretty fast if you just switch to the rivalry tab after spinning...

4. Jay Black

Jay Black New Member

Ability to save combinations of items for each boat, that way it will be faster to shift from 1 boat to another. For example:

If I’m using 2 cannons with “Shooter”, and later on I wanted to play with “Defender”, also using my 2 cannons that are already fit on Shooter. I click on a combination of items that I saved for Defender, that way the cannons will automatically move from Shooter to Defender, without wasting time moving them manually.

I’m sure that this will be beneficial for everyone.
    Thanks.

5. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Specific Item Damage/Heal in the end game results. see below
    Untitled.png
    the item names here will be replaced by item icons of course. :D
    whatcha guys think?

oh forgot Duct Tape doesn't add up haha. Anyways you get the idea. :cool:

Last edited: 27 May 2018
    Rainbow Warrior and Jay Black like this.
  6. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

QoL fix: Give us some options to adjust the kill feed.

Currently I play on Samsung Note 8 on fullscreen. When the kill feed comes up it completely obstructs my aiming reticle. It's like it sits on the same horizontal plane. Let us set it to either the left/right/top/bottom of the screen. Adopt the traditional FPS layout a la CoD/BF.

Edit: Can we please get a mute option for the ads. The rovio ads dont have the option and i get the ad 100% of the time. The ad is louder than normal as well.

Last edited: 29 May 2018
    Jay Black and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Scrapping Options:

Lock items you don't want accidentally scrapped.
    Pardon for the bad edits.
    UNLOCKED (Can be scrapped)
    unlocked.png
    LOCKED (Cannot be Scrapped)
    locked.png
    Annnnnd Option for Multiple Scrap (Check Box Style)

@The Grim Repair

8. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I don't know if someone already said that but I'd love to see my ping while battling. :D

9. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

Would love to be able to convert some of these tens of thousands of common -> rare Power Cells into something I can actually use. Let us "trade" them in (at diminished returns, of course).

10. Ænima

Ænima Active Member

How about letting players choose their setup after seeing the map.
    1. Select Ship
    2. Queue for Battle
    3. Map and Teams selected
    4. Players get 30sec to load up their ships with weapons/gear and lock in
    5. If a player doesn't load up and lock in, he's dropped (i.e. go back to step 3)
    Pros:
    • More meaningful and contextual choices for players - ships aren't just static with "mah best gear"
    • Incentive to build and keep a larger variety of weapons since some work better for certain maps
    • MOAR FUN!!!!
    Cons:
    • Brings in possibility of dodging matches, but this has it's own benefits and is easy to resolve:
      • If a dude is gonna dodge, he was probably going to be afk. Removing floaters pre-match is preferred to suffering a floater
      • The solution is to give dodgers an increasing soft ban, and to place repeat offenders in a "dodgers queue" they have to climb out of by not dodging or afk'ing (know this through player reporting)
      • Through this, over time, Rovio would also have another variable for the Matchmaker to use in creating good contests
    • Players dodging will increase queue time, as the rest of the players wait for the matchmaker to do its thing
      • Still not a bad thing imo - I'd rather wait an extra minute to play a good match than get right in with a floater or someone who would dodge a match
    Let's doooo eeeeet!!!!!!!

11. Oggog

Oggog Active Member

X2, X4, rewind, and video position Slider for replays would be awesome.

PallabKumarS and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  12. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I wouldn't like to wait too much before battle starts

13. TwoHeadedFreak

TwoHeadedFreak Member

Can we please get an option to claim all completed guild quests on one button? Incredibly annoying having to claim 12+ quests at once - especially at the start of the new rivalry, go to bed and wake up to find two and a bit boards have been completed since you played last.

14. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Hi there, those are some easy ideas to fix and so useful (I guess):

-First of all I think necessary thing is that If you change targer, for example, from left to right since last target and more, you go back to first target on left and not lost visual like now.

-You could add button like "undo shot" you've added on the shot joystick (sliding), but on the "move joystick" that let u see behind you without go around with cam, but instantly (like running games), just since you go down with finger and mk keep moving, so you can see enemies following while escaping. You have to put it really high on the screen so you can't press it for mistake.

-Little button near "shot joystick" that let you change to next weapon?

-it would be great if you put a command to change visual like mortar one, also if you don't use "high weapons", and re-press to go back normal visual. Maybe by pressing and sliding down on the shot joystick? So you don't have to add button to press.
    P.s.: That slide button was so great idea!

-Not matchmaking problem, just about fixers: if a team got fixer, other team have to got fixer too. I've lost many battles with my team damage so higher than enemies and they won because of their fixer. And often I stay with full duct tape fixers, they are not fixers.

Chat commands:
    -"don't follow me" (for speeders)
    -"capture?" With "?" To ask if I have to run in capture (for speeders in chill zone map)
    -Laugh? Like "hahaha" (when friend die on mine or funny/stealth kills)
    -Losers can see messages at the timeout
    -you can send another last message after u died

Last edited: 15 Jun 2018
  15. The Black Rain

The Black Rain Member

Hey Rovio, wanna get a lot more people playing this game? Have a random giveaway of a free iPad once a week. :D

16. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

TESLAs would be much better:p

The Black Rain likes this.
  17. chrisNazty

chrisNazty Member

I agree to a degree and I think the best compromise is allowing 3 different weapon sets to be saved. You then choose from the three you've setup.

18. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

I think this would be cool but it would be hard with long names

19. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

This would help infinitely when there r enimeis behind walls or mines

20. The Black Rain

The Black Rain Member

A level 50 Epic Mine with perks? What evil hath been wrought?