1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Epic combine

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by PaulQuin, 9 Jun 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    It's the second time in a row the game made a ******* rudder from me combining 10 epic blue pieces. You are not going to make me buy a single blue item for £48, I tell you that!!!!!

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    *Sighs*

Another one who is complaining about the game.

I'll add this to the nerf items/ Matchmaking complaints/Infamy complaints and update complaints pile.
    If you buy in-game currencies, then you shouldn't have to worry about getting a bad item right? Us FTPs have to deal with so many PTWs these days. Not saying that is that bad because, without PTWs, the game would shut down. Be happy that you supported the game with your money and anyway, the rudder is really good for speeders and enforcers, don't scrap it. At least you have a duplicate now.

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Maybe you should actually try using it for a change...

4. Agile Vanguard

Yes!!! Exactly! If I got a legendary weapon I would use it even if it was unsuitable for speeder or maybe change my main ship. Still hoping for a legendary overboost/Turbo/Bandage/Big shield/Bandage/Blast cannon. Nudge nudge wink wink :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

*Posts in battle bay prayers*

Sidd gamer and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    Save your arrogant comments guys. I've spent loads of money on the game. But I expect it to be fair for that and not give me rudders after combining two times in a row.

Nightmare, if your attitude to multiple complaints is like that, you will not succeed in the long run.

Medullaoblongata and Fluid Bait like this.
  6. Agile Vanguard

You would not believe how many matchmaking complaints there are. In my opinion, its pretty balanced but the threads are getting annoying. But seriously, try rudder, you might like it. Some good rudders can be the difference between life and death in a speeder's life. Sorry for being so arrogant but I believe its the truth.

wreck your day likes this.
  7. Agile Vanguard

I suggest that you should post this is a general discussion or something because it is definitely not a bug nor an issue. Its how the game works.

8. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    It's your personal truth. Lol.
    I'm not going use a rudder as I have more useful items than that. Enjoy your rudder!

9. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I would say , why did u even spend in the first place if u had known this game is completely based on RNG System. U shouldn't expect what u get. That's the purpose of the game.

I would really like this to change. But as of now u gotta deal with it. :)

10. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    That wasn't from money spent (although I've spent hundreds), that was simply 2 times 10 epic blue pieces which I've collected.

11. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Then why are you even complaining in the first place:confused: I am pretty sure it has happened to everyoneo_O

12. Sidd gamer

Sidd gamer Active Member

according to me rudder can only be used or is effective on mk6 speeder or any level defender

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

I've gotten five rare blasts in a row, in three days, when I was a sniper user. Guess what, I actually USED the blast cannon, brought it to t4. It's superb, but scrapping my rare t3 rail and rare t3 snipe was pretty bad;)
    All I see is you being sour that life gave you lemons. We've all had these moments. If you didn't get the item you wanted and couldn't use it, it's just a bunch of free epic parts!

14. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    That's all you see? Really?
    Yes I sour and I am complaining because two rudders after volleccoll and combining is not quite right.
    Wonder why every time there's a post in this forum there's a whole bunch of non-objective Rovio trolls popping up and being disparaging.

15. TheAntiSnipe

Combines are random, and there's very few blue items in the game. Something like two rudders back to back is not abnormal, that's all I'm saying, dude. Simply bad luck in my personal opinion, also something that has happened before to me as well. That's my say on the matter. No bug, just bad luck. Take it as you will.

Hokuse, ShipCrusherCz and PaulQuin like this.
  16. Antony

Antony New Member

LED lighting manufacturer
    yep i levelled up to 10 on a torp and was promptly hassled with this i’m guessing the derv’s are looking for some holiday money and trying to fleece us again

Attached Files:

PaulQuin likes this.
  17. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Battle Bay has 6 blue items. This is the same amount as a normal dice has sides. Try throwing a dice few times and see how quickly you get 2 in a row. After 5 throws the probability of getting 2 in a row is already higher than 50%. Does this make your dice buggy and unfair? :)

18. PaulQuin

PaulQuin Member

Security
    The propability never gets higher as you never lose one of the dice's sides.

19. Miika

Miika Game Lead

The probability of getting the same number as your last throw is 1/6 on every try. However, the more times you throw the dice the more likely it has been for you to experience a duplicate at least once. Which is pretty intuitive. If you throw it once vs 100 times, the person who threw it 100 times most certainly got a duplicate). The probability of getting a duplicate at least once is 1-(5/6)^(n-1) where n is the amount of throws.

20. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

2bxq14.jpg
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I got about 8 rare and 3 epic frosts in a row and I don't care, the probability is really low but I need all rare parts I can get so in reality I am happier when I get something I can scrap
    also got 3 epic rudders and 4 epic gear lubes in a row and I don't still think that the game is rigged

Rainbow Warrior and TheAntiSnipe like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.