1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Power cells are overabundant

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Yestlermania30, 30 May 2018.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Now that we are at this stage I am more interested in the fastest way for legendary scrap, since there is no guaranteed way from scraping, my biggest question is whether I would get the same leggy scrap from 4 lvl1s epics as I would from a lvl 31. Because if the answer is yes, then the 15epic pieces at lvl 31 become the best way to go, although a huge cost to evolve it there. When looking specifically for leggy scrap maybe even the lower rarities could have some trick to them.

Anyways that’s a long time away for me but wouldn’t mind optimizing my scraping ahead of time.

2. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

I have gotten ~1,100 epic power cells over the past ~14 months, which comes to about ~80/month.

I have spent money though, so my numbers are inflated compared to what F2P players would get.

3. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I am only averaging about 40 epic cells a month since global launch. Probably higher now since I am in NM and the raffle system. I say I might get 50 a month now so that's still a painfully slow number. There is currently no other decent method to get it beside RNG. I have an offer for 80 epic power cells now at 12,800 pearls.

4. Scogel

Scogel Member

I've been playing for a year or two and even my epic powercells are overabundant for me. Sure I've spent a bit of money to speed the process up for me but I still have plenty of powercells. And it's not like I don't use epics, I have a lvl 50, 3 lvl 40s and a lvl 30 and I still have over 350 left. So maybe yall are just unlucky. They should really just be able to be converted into something else, or just removed entirely imo.

5. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

2 t5 = 200
    4 t4 = 240
    4 t3 = 120
    20 t2 = 200
    This is how I spent apparently 760 cells.

6. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

...I also roll power cells in my Raffles...

A
    Lot

7. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    True. I'd rather be able to turn them into items than gold.

Like a decent size ( maybe 50 power cells) per item? And you can choose what item you make.

This would help newer players through the game and wouldn't be too overpowered.

It would help the F2P catch up to the P2W players.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  8. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

It must be such a hassle having too many epic cells.. it's all right for some eh? ;)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  10. ElMataC

ElMataC Member

Didn't read thw whole tread, I don't have time right now, but here's my opinion/situation:

I'm F2P and I'm having a lot of problems with the epic power cells, but besides those I think that rare powercells are fine, I don't use them but I thnk that if I was focusing on upgrading rare items I'd probably need "most" of them; regarding common and uncommon ones, they're just too many, and having an option to transform them in better powercells or to sell them for gold would be awesome. When they pop up from scrapping it's actually like getting absolutely nothing.

11. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

or possibility to get parts from them?

12. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    i made a post about it
    but no one read it
    it got lost in the sea
    but i do agree

13. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    maybe BB can implement a 'power cell' converter
    trade power cells for parts

14. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

You know if it's not too much of a hassle, can you pass me few epic power cells? I will take a thousand, or maybe 500 are OK too. I have 6 at the moment. It was 29 before rivalry started and I raffled.