1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v.3.0 - “Eventful times”

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 23 May 2018.

1. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    play 31 match , only 11 wins , lowest win rate of mine :( match macking always unfair , pls fix it up ( for example same boat on every side team )

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Ashkenani

Ashkenani New Member

its good event but im had enough of afk players or i don't know crash or something ! i lost many fights cause of them! pls fix it by replace automaticly afk players after 10-15 when match is start!!!

4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Guess I should provide an example. Its much more efficient to game the system than it is to queue into 10k+ gearscore games. Not sure how fun it is for the people being farmed though.

134E3A3D-D2D5-4C13-A7F0-5F48DA815CC2.png

Fluid Bait likes this.
  5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    It's not really that bad, when I play I don't do the play a low level ship thing and I still do the most damage in the game usually with more wins than losses.

6. Steve M

Steve M New Member

I don’t think it is fair to be able to get stunned when still in protection sheild just after spawn in 3 vs 3. Please fix.

FataMorgana88 and Ashkenani like this.
  7. RogerD

RogerD New Member

Beyond frustrated with the 3 v 3. Normally have a 50-55% win rate, maybe getting 10% with this. Getting taken out with a lot of one shot kills.

FataMorgana88 and Steve M like this.
  8. Steve M

Steve M New Member

I
    also seem to be going against too many opponents from nightmare league which I’m not a part of yet.

9. OllinSrp

OllinSrp New Member

The matchmaking has WILLINGLY a high gap tolerance, meaning that a difference of roughly 2000 gearscore man can be tolerated by the matchmaking algorithm. 2000 gearscore which can be totally crushing without a glimmer of hope. The people who pay for that game must be treated with more care. This second event is beyond doubt an idea which hasn't been thoroughtly discussed ( or if it has been then the insult to the paying player is even greater ).
    A small advice to the wonderfull dev team, fix the gap issue and things will be fine. It's not that hard isn't it ?
    Waiting time between games is not an issue i think. A fair/balanced game must be your number 1 priority.

FataMorgana88 likes this.
  10. RogerD

RogerD New Member

This sums it up well. Not fun at all.

11. OllinSrp

OllinSrp New Member

9 defeats in a row ! Come on devs ! Just do your job !

12. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    i play mk6 fixer.i didnt felt any change in protector quest.we are getting high amont of trophy

Harsh Gupta Hulk likes this.
  13. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Another question is, how can they have the game taken seriously as a e-sport with the new stupid and not even needed sound affects. I don’t mean the whine of mortars bug the random noises and squeals that go on, they are annoying and do nothing to enchanted the gaming experience just reduces it.

14. Ashkenani

Ashkenani New Member

14 hours left and still need like 40 wins to get the legendary and i play many hours per day! but lose win rate is like 1/4 1/5 ! its already 1:30 am here ! i need to sleep,go to work , and start play and get more afk players = more lose so ...i feel like i got a finger this event -.-

15. Miika

Miika Game Lead

We are not aware of any random noises and squeals. Could you record what you are observing so we could understand better what you mean?

16. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    these mortar/naplam noises are more disturbing.we dont need these sounds

Rokstrmahesh and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Does Infamy play any role in Matchmaking for Deathmatch 3vs3?
    Some have suspected they are getting easier matches with lower infamy scores.

Please answer devs when u can.

@Miika

18. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

He's talking about the new sfx for mortars that was added with this update
    It's like a whistling sound.
    Is it annoying?
    In the beginning, very
    Now, not so much

19. Viacheslav

Viacheslav New Member

it's really funny !!!!! The dude of the nightmare sits on a small ship but with a killer cannon! you developers consider this a fair and honest game, as you sent in the message that 200 people were banned and think that the game is fair ????? it's just stupidity! to ban all of pearls, and that substituting the words fair play but at the same time do not see the obvious, that people cheat with gun ships. and now the question to Zeus or the mikke !? do you really think that you did it right when you did not give a warning or a chance to return to people? but those who deceive (having a level of 50, against those who have 30-40) in the game you do nothing, honest and fair)))))) ha ha ha.

20. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

There is no perfect system.
    I am level 39 and had no trouble with the event with overpowered enemies, my bigger problem was silly team mates making mistakes, they cost me far more games!

The Grim Repair likes this.