1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the best Perks for BC?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by •Mordelin•, 28 May 2018.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Yea I would prefer having my crit rate down at 1% since it never really becomes realiable except on sniper. Fire is the only other option imo

2. •Mordelin•

•Mordelin• Member

Check your talents

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

On average crit does more damage than a damage perk :)And with burst potential on top. But lower guarenteed damage though.

Blueee likes this.
  4. Djradnad

Yes your setup has a higher average Dps but you can’t really know when the crit is coming, by your logic you may as well have crit damage perks... it’s even higher dps but you only have 1%as opposed to your 14.5%.

All comes down to players choice though

5. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Not at all, Crit Damage perks are trash and the worst thing to use on a Blast Cannon.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  6. Djradnad

Yes you have the best aside from with fire.
    Cannon would be 2 crit and 2 damage. (3crit being next highest)

Only time crit damage perk makes its showcase is if your sniper is at 37.5chance and you give it .20%critdmg which isn’t really better

7. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    They're all damage, including last one which is the new kind that has 2 effects

8. RagingStorm

RagingStorm New Member

Yeah! I’m mostly speeder, on occasions enforcer and don’t have flare gun, so I’m 100% damage perk but with talent 23,26,29 on 5% fire gives me additional damage if the opponents on fire. Best setup for me I think.
    yeah pretty much I figured but am also experimenting, probably changed once my EC is at higher tier.

•Mordelin• likes this.