1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Maxfire47, 29 May 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Game is closing when i tap to open battle bay first time its closing then second time battle bay is opening this is the bug facing after new update and i found it that in the game network is not working properly only in the game so please fix this maybe u guyz switch our network to make our win to lose .

Jeremy47 and PallabKumarS like this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

If your game is taking 2 attempts to open, then sounds like some bug.
    Maybe try restarting your phone and / or a fresh installation (note your player ID just in case something goes wrong).

If it is still happening then looks like technical issue. so would help if you listed your device and OS.
    One more comment like "devs are switching off my network to make me lose" and I will lock this up.

Maxfire47 likes this.
  3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

im very sure the devs cant "switch" ur network in any way, this is known as invasive software and is a privacy breach in every sense of the word. It would violate their own EULA (if they had one) and defeats the purpose: why would the devs ruin a game which they need people to play in order to keep the game alive? think about it
    and good luck with ur bug :p

Mr. Chompers and Maxfire47 like this.
  4. Remy

Remy New Member

francais :
    blackview 8000 pro
    androide 7.0

Mon problème persiste comme bien d'autre lorsque l'on ouvre le jeux. Le téléphone se bloque sur l'ouverture du jeux ou sur la page du jeux ouverte ( celle où il y a notre bateau avec les équiements ). Ce n'est n'y un problème de nos appareils, n'y un problème de nos système d'exploitation. Merci de replacer le problème à ca vraie place que de toujours la remettre sur le dos des autres ! Il en devient grossier de voir le peut d'informations comme de solutions proposé par les dévelloppeurs ! Ce problèmes atteinds plus d'un joueur et ne date pas d'aujourd'hui ! Es là toutes votre réflexion ? Cela m'agace de voir le peut de réactivité de la part d'une société qui ne manque pas de prélever l'abonnement ! Je me garderai le terme qui vous qualifie en réalité ! Et cela ne vous fera pas une très bonne publicité.

anglais : --reverso.net
    blackview 8000 pro
    androide 7.0

My problem persists as well of other one when we open games(sets). The telephone jams on the opening of games(sets) or on the page of games(sets) opened (that where there is our boat with équiements).It is not a problem of our devices, not a problem of our operating system. Thank you for replacing the problem in ca the real place(square) that to put back(to hand) her(it) always on the back of others! He(it) becomes unrefined there to see can of information as solutions proposed by dévelloppeurs!It atteinds problems more than a player and does not date from today! Be quite your reflection there? It annoys me to see can of reactivity on behalf of a company(society) which does not miss to take the subscription! I shall beware the term which qualifies you in reality! And it will not make for you a very good advertising(publicity).

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Google Translate is a little better than Reverso:

My problem persists like many others when you open the game. The phone hangs on the opening of the game or on the open game page (the one where there is our boat with the equipment). This is not a problem with our devices, not a problem with our operating system. Thank you to put the problem back to this place that always put it on the backs of others! It becomes rude to see the can of information as solutions proposed by develloppers! This problem affects more than one player and does not date from today! Is there all your thinking? It annoys me to see the possibility of reactivity from a company that does not fail to collect the subscription! I will keep the term that qualifies you in reality! And that will not do you any good publicity.

As mentioned, Rovio have asked Unity to see if they have any ideas on what can cause such hardware freezes, but its not possible for their software to deactivate power buttons etc, so there is something within the app triggering a fault within your device.

R4Z0R likes this.
  6. Remy

Remy New Member

so we are still not more advanced than since the beginning of this update!

Maxfire47 likes this.
  7. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Buddy thats occuring whole time i opening in the second attempt it is opening.

8. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Maybe devs wanted the game to be competing in any sense its frustrating for that players who put the most efforts in battles.

9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

devs are not messing with your connection!!!

10. Remy

Remy New Member

Mercredi et maj dépassé. Une éventuelle information sur la résolution des bugs et notamment celui sur le gèle des téléphones qui nous empêche de jouer ? Ou c'est reporté au 15 du mois prochain ?
    Pour ma par le jeu s'ouvre et reste figé alors qu'en arrière plan je voie les message du canal public affiché en petit icône rouge ; 1, 2 etc.. Il y a du progrès a en croire ce que je voie mais toujours pas de solution définitive au problème et je vais devoir encore une fois redémarrer le téléphone !

Wednesday and Maj exceeded. Any information on the resolution of bugs including the freeze on phones that prevents us from playing? Or is it postponed until the 15th of next month?
    For my by the game opens and remains frozen while in the background I see the message of the public channel displayed in small red icon; 1, 2 etc. There is progress to believe what I see but still no definitive solution to the problem and I will have to restart the phone again!

Last edited: 30 May 2018
  11. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Ya ok

12. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Devs are messing with our connections to lose some trophies and made us to win
    some more trophies or lose again that is totally frustrating . There should be some serious issue we have to solute.

13. Jeremy47

Jeremy47 New Member

they are messing with it i m damn sure

Maxfire47 likes this.
  14. Maxfire47

Maxfire47 New Member

Ya buddy they are doing something with our connection to lose us .

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Pfft. You do know they wouldn't do it for "just you"?
    *Notices tinfoil hat*Oh ok then lol

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Quoting Ash, I'm locking this thread up and leaving it to his discretion to maybe unlock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.