1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Parts and Sugar needed to level up?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Shooter@Bay, 15 Jul 2017.

1. DaveRay35

DaveRay35 Active Member

Thanks!

I'm going to need more epic parts... :(

2. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I had to dig to find this. The link has more info than the screenshot shows. Very useful, although still incomplete. Maybe a pin @The Grim Repair ?

The Grim Repair likes this.
  3. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

It looks like the parts required to upgrade legendary weapons recently changed. The rare and epic requirements have doubled

4. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Yes I have a thread in the bugs forum questioning if this is correct or an error.

5. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

BUMP
    This information is so useful. It's a shame that it's not complete yet. I'm looking forward to level up an Epic TS but it seems too difficult to get enough epic parts. It would be very useful if the cumulative info "Total for each tier" was also displayed: For example to max out Epic T3: 657 epic parts up from T2. 1378 in total.

6. Syla5

Syla5 Active Member

Something else is being worked on don't worry :).

Not sure where the original authors of this have gone but I have been working on other stuff.

7. TRFrostSaker

TRFrostSaker Member

Programmer
    Is this still active?

8. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Looks like the spreadsheet is still not completed so maybe you find this thread helpful?

TRFrostSaker likes this.