1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Phone freezes due to new update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ash_ketchum, 24 May 2018.

1. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

We r dying to tobe solved plss to something

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

They cannot. You do realize youre talking to a dev who checked out your problem and found the was nothing that could be done, right?

3. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Good to know if thts true. Knew tht but not confirmed one

4. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Seriously ur justifying like this , we never had a single pronlem before this update , it means there's something in the new update that is causing this horrific problem , that means Rovio need to review it's new changes for potential bugs that's causing this problem ,I think u understand that we have invested our lots of time and money in this game so plz don't say that we cantc do anything.

Chandu JR likes this.
  5. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Bro i think in real they dont want to do anything cause they dont concern about issues tht have small audience. Otherwise they dont make any sense. They r trying to saying tht every app is working fine but launching battle bay after update freezes couple of diff brands mobiles but still the problem is in hardware (lol) dont matter if our mobile even have 6gb ram, latest processor, 256 gb storage running latest android version. Again (LoL) i hate cheap excuses seriously

TonyStar123 likes this.
  6. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

I experience these kind of glitches. Sometimes, when i go back to home screen from team deathmatch it freezes my screen and then i have to reload battle bay again for it to work.

7. TheAntiSnipe

I see you guys really didn't read his message? The update is NOT responsible for this. It's just that it has triggered SOMETHING in the hardware, something that cannot be fixed.

FYI games don't have access to hardware buttons like power. If that's what is freezing up, the game maker has no control over it. They have contacted Unity, the company responsible for graphics. Now Unity will take a look at this. But nothing is set in stone.

So rather than being salty, why don't we all chill and wait for the verdict?

8. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Really good to know tht there is still a hope

9. Chandu JR

Chandu JR New Member

Of course we are willing to wait sometime but don't justify the bug by saying insane excuses like "the update is not responsible" and in the same breathe you're saying that it has triggered something in the hardware. If it triggered something which makes a player not able to play the game, then fckin surely that's a B.U.G! Please don't betray us bug affected users because you think we are not worth your time and resources. (Although I've a feeling that exactly that is what is going to happen.)

10. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

From what I’ve read, the new update may contain no “bug” that causes this issue, but the new update DID come with some code that triggers a bug found within the graphics engine. If this code is able to be written differently to aceive the same effect without triggering the graphics engine bug, then the devs CAN do something about it

11. BB C-Star

BB C-Star New Member

Whats about this Bug?
    Its an massive Problem!!!

btw: Android 7.1

12. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Exactly i was thinking tht too. U took my words bro. Its not the hardware problem. Its must be something like battle bay new update is not compatible with all latest abdroid and ios versions just like some other apps. But what they do is upgrade thier software too coup with new android or ios version not making excuses

13. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

U sound sensible to me. Bro not every time i face this issue. After every couple of reboots and restarts game runs fine. But on tht fine session if i minize the game of if i recieve some notication even them mobile freeze again. Hope tht will help to pin point the issue

14. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Yup mostly android 7.1 but few other version of android and ios r also having same problem

15. Edgars

Edgars New Member

Any update on this? Tried to reinstall game, still the same, phone freezes :(

16. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Seriously it's been over a week , and still no sign of any progress regarding this problem.
    Atleast tell us how much time will it take to get resolved.

17. TheAntiSnipe

It is not in their hands, Unity is looking at it now

18. TheAntiSnipe

Hmm. Pugs?
    tenor.gif

19. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Every time?
    Looks like it was working yesterday ;)
    [​IMG]

20. Edgars

Edgars New Member

It is not working, Rovio advised to update Android OS which is impossible unless I root my phone. Easiest solution is simply delete this game and forget about it and find a new one... Shame to lose my guild with 25 strong team. I do not think that there will be any solution at all...